Makeup Confession ✨

Summary: Jungkook is an idol and Jimin is his makeup artist. Jimin has been crushing on the idol and unknowingly mumbles a confession during one of their sessions.

——————————————————————————

Jungkook is sitting in his chair, the room is still filled with a few staff and jimin has his back turned to Jungkook, preparing the makeup.

Jm: "Are you nervous about this concert?"
Jk: "I'm always nervous, you know that"
Jm: "Hmm" he jus hummed  and turns to Jungkook "I know, you're obvious".

Jimin begins to apply the makeup on Jungkook.

Jm: "I think you're going to do absolutely amazing, you're Jeon Jungkook after all!" He let out a laugh and continue "you'll be great" he started blushing a little "Jungkookie is always good"
Jk: "I-" he laugh "What's with the sudden nickname? You're haven't used it since my debut. Why all of a sudden?".

Jimin avoids Jungkook's eyes and continues applying the makeup.

Jm: "What can I say? Inspiration!! T-that's it..." he stutters, he was a little nervous.

Jungkook holds Jimin's chin so they can lock eyes.

Jk: "Is it? Is that what it really is? Cause I don't believe you".

Jimin started to feels the heat rise to his cheeks.

Jm: "Brat...You're lucky you're my paycheck!!".
Jimin begin to apply Jungkook's lipstick, so Jimin gets a close up with Jungkook's lips.

Jm: "I really like you... Only you don't like me back" he mumbles, almost as a whisper, but Jungkook could hear it.

Jk: "What did you say?"
Jimin now notice that it's only him and Jungkook, he starts to panic a little so he turn his back to Jungkook, facing the vanity mirror.

Jm: "I d-didn't say anything" he stutters.
Jk: "Are you sure?"
Jungkook gets up and stand behind Jimin, when he get there he slams a hand down on the vanity stand.

Jk: "You said you liked me".
Jimin is blushing hard now. Jimin turns around and tries to avoid eye contact again.

Jm: "You're funny Jungkook saying....that....kind of stuff".
Jk: "You didn't even use my nickname. I like it when you called me Jungkookie" whiny he said "Don't you know you drive crazy with those lips?"
Jm: "Wait, what did you just say?".
Jk: "You're so cute, you know".

Jungkook cups Jimin's cheek and presses his lips against Jimin's. He started kissing Jimin softly, but full of love in each other. They pull apart cause they needed to breath.

Jm: "You...you like me back?"
Jk: "Of course I do, everyday I get reminded I do"
Jm: "Mm, is....is this really happening?" he whispers to himself.
They heard a loud voice saying that Jungkook needs to be on the stage in 15 minutes.
Jk: "Looks like the staff found me. What luck".
Jm: "Go Jungkook!! I'll wait".
Jk: "You sure??"
Jm: "One hundred percent" he said nodded his head "but let me fix your lipstick, it's messy c-come here".
Jungkook walks towards Jimin in that moment Jimin cups Jungkook's cheeks and give him a peck on his lips.

Jm: "I love you".
Jk: "I love you too. But I love you more".
Jm: "Just go!" He said smiling.

That was another story, I know is short I'm going to try to write something longer, also sorry for not upload that fast, I'm very busy with a lot of homework's but I'm gonna try to upload another story.
Thank you for all the views. Love you all 💖💖💖💖