Slap ✨

Summary: Jungkook comes home late and Jimin try to find what is the reason behind that, but he didn't expect such a behavior of Jungkook. 

——————————————————————————

Jimin POV.

Many days has been passed by, my boyfriend Jungkook always got back late and always he ignores me. I thought maybe he already found someone else better than me. After waiting in the dining room for some time, I got tired and go to the living room to rest a bit.

Authors POV.

Jimin was sitting in the couch waiting for him to come back home but still didn't even see his shadow. After waiting him for like hours, he finally is back, but he enters the house like if Jimin was a ghost so he decided to speak.
Jm: "Jungkook...." He stops and look at him.
Jk: "Hmm?" He said with a cold expression.
Jm: "Why these days you always come back home late huh? At least call or text me? Don't you know how sorry I am? Or you're busy with those bitches out there huh??" Jm said as he slowly walk towards him.
Jk: "I don't want to talk now...I'm tired".
Jm: "Oh...tired? Tired huh? Tired of me or tired of fucking those bitches outside there-".
Jk: "I'm really busy with my work...Let's talk-".
Jm: "We've been known each other like for years Jungkook!! You never act like this towards me! By now... see... you change a lot!!!"
He stay still didn't want to talk nor look at Jimin.
Jk: "Jimin enough..."
Jm: "Noo! I have to clear everything with you today! You're not me! You don't know how much did I hurt!! I worry about you, I skip meals just to wait for you, your call or at least a text but I received nothing!!" Jimin said while tears non-stop roll down his cheeks.
Jk: "STOP!!!" Jungkook shout, but his phone started ringing, he ignore Jimin and pick up the phone.

Jimin POV.

I snatch the phone from his hand and look at the caller ID.
Jm: "Jeongyeon?? Huh? Who is she?!! I ask you, WHO IS SHE?!!!" I'm crying so hard right now. Jungkook snatch it from my hands and throw it to another side of the room.
Jk: "Jimin I said stop!!!! I had enough of this shit!".
Jm: "NOO!! I ask you why don't you answer me huh??? You've been ignore me like a week!!! I feel so-". He cuts me and I thought that he was going to say something but his anger took control of him and slap me so hard on my face making me fall onto the ground, shock and a little fear evident in my face. I was holding my cheek, and trying to get up while crying.
Jk: "J-Jimin.... I'm so sorry.... I-I didn't mean to slap you. S-Sorry....b-baby". He came closer and closer to me but I keep stepping backwards. He was also crying a little.
Jm: "D-Don't...touch me! You're....you're not my K-Kookie... My Kookie is so lovely and never ignore me and also he never dare to s-slap me...".
I finally get up and run to our share bedroom, Jungkook following me.

Authors POV.

As Jungkook entered, he saw that Jimin was packing his clothes. He comes near him and snatch all the clothes from his hands then hug him very tight.
Jimin doesn't know how much he try to get out of his embrace, but he couldn't. Jungkook is too strong.

After Jimin cry in his embrace for a few minutes, he finally calm down. Seeing Jimin like this, Jungkook feel a little bit better. He wipe his tears and Jimin's tears away, then look at Jimin in the eyes.
Jungkook rub his cheek gently where he just slapped him a moment ago.
Jk: "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you my little sunshine...."
Jimin just stay still in his embrace, didn't dare to do anything nor look at his face cuz he was scared of him.
Jm: "I-If you....you stop l-loving me...just tell me and....I'll l-leave you-".
Without Letting Jimin finish his sentence, he immediately smash his lips on the latters lips and kiss it gently. Jimin was a bit shocked, but decided to kiss him back.
After a while he broke the kiss and said.
Jk: "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! I'll do anything but just pleaseeeeeeee don't leave me..... I love you. I'm just......too stressed about my works. I'm really sorry......Jimin please.... forgive me....".
Jm: "I'll always forgive you..... but....."
Jk: "I'm really sorry Jiminie.... Can you forget about that please!!"
As he said that his tears roll down his cheeks. Jimin notice it and wiped them away for him.
Jm: "Please don't cry....I'm sorry too....I don't have to be this sensitive..."
Jk: "Heheheh". He let out some giggles. "I'm hungry... Cook something for me please..." He pouted then suddenly lift Jimin.
Jm: "Y-yah put me down, I can walk by myself! Yah!!". He hits his chest and the Jungkook pretend to be hurt.
Jk: "Ouch...It's hurt...." He pouted.
Jm: "Oh I'm sorry..." He rub his chest.
Jk: "Hahahah You got fool. But let's cook something I'm really hungry!!"
Jm: "Put me down first you little brat!"
Jk: "Nope hahahahah".
Jungkook carry Jimin to the kitchen while laughing happily together.