Tears of regrets

"That would be silly, Mey-rin...." I said as I nearly frowned. Somehow, my feelings are starting to grow again.. No, I don't want to get hurt again.

"I told you, Miss Lizzy!" She giggled then she turned serious. "But it's true. Sebastian was always worried about him. We tried to cheer him up with a cake but it got worse. The flavor of the cake was the same as the cake that both of you ate in a party." She replied.

Is this my problem? No...he was the one who made me heartbroken.. Not me.

"Also! Master Ciel wore the outfit you gave to him when you two danced!"

Oh no....My feelings are not supposed to grow.....

"Ooh! And Master Cie----"

"I can't take it." My mouth suddenly spoke out.

"M-miss Elizabeth?....."

"Uh n-no! Nothing! Hehe stupid me...." I defended myself.

"Aweee. Miss Elizabeth never changes. Still a cute innocent girl." She teased me as she finally tucked the dress. "All done!"

"Thank you, Mey-rin."

"Is it done now---" Ciel took a peek as he stared at the dress I wore, leaving his face a little red.

"U-ummmm... It's actally done now bye!!!!" Mey-rin suddenly runs outside, feeling ashamed.

"So, shall we continue our discussion?" Ciel said.

--

Instead outside, we talked inside the room, drinking some tea. We talked about the papers that Ciel needs for me to sign. Why does he need my signature?

But suddenly, he didn't give me the paper. He put it in the table as he started closing the windows.

"Lizzy, do you really like that man more than me?" He asked me an obnoxious question. Is he talking about Alois?

"What do you mean? I-I of course I guess....what does that have to do with the papers?" I tried defending my answer, but I can't help that he leaned next to me, getting closer and closer....

"...you don't know how much I am worried." He frowned suddenly. The room was dark and silent. The hotness of the room made me feel a little sweaty and scared.

What is he trying to do?

He leaned near to me, only for 5 inches close. He grabbed my chin, and his eyes, staring seriously at mine. "You're a burden to him."

My eyes widened as he let go of me. What the hell did he say?

I was ready at that moment (a/n: dont think it as a dirty way sheesh) but then he blew it leaving me annoyed.

"You don't know how I feel around him." I replied back with anger as he stood up, putting his hands behind him.

"That won't matter. Because I know he just used you." He left me a cold message.

It felt that my feelings for Alois are getting stronger, want to say something.

"I don't like you anymore! I don't care if you'll sue me for nothing! My feelings for him isn't a crime! If you had realized how I felt when I was in love with you, then you deserved it! But now I have moved on and learned a lesson that I shouldn't like a heartless monster like you!" I shouted the truth without respect. My tears are slowly falling as I felt more heartbroken.

"In love?" He unexpectedly chuckled like he didn't care. "Liz.....Elizabeth, I NEVER had feelings for you. Did you remember when we were young? We were only engaged because of our parents forced us, not because I have the same "feelings" for you. You've noticed that I have changed into...I guess a cold person, but that won't mean anything to me." He wickedly smiled. He really is a heartless monster. And wouldn't that mean my "good girl" personality was useless? I gave up sword fighting lessons because of this?

"You...you bastard!" I swore while cried running outside, trying to find help. But then I bumped next to Sebastian, which made me more embarrassed.

"Before you leave, miss Elizabeth, please read this." Sebastian gave me a small blue-ish book that I don't know. Since I can't refuse it, I took the book and went inside the carriage, trying to wipe my tears with my handkerchief.

--

(A/N: sorry this was a cliffhanger! My phone isn't fixed yet and I'm using another device!!!! And sorry this is still short I am in a hurry right now and I don...BYE!!!!)