Getting Answers prt.1

Alois's p.o.v:

"Claude, why don't you make some hot chocolate?" I said while I sighed deeply.

"Your highness, it's the middle of the nigh--"

"Go and make my hot chocolate!" I screamed, feeling a little down.

What's the point now? I'm seeking for revenge and all I observed is nothing. I forgot she almost wasted my time....but it was worth it.

Why am I blushing?

No!

--

Claude's p.o.v:

He is tired, really tired. He keeps kicking his pillow and covered his face on it. Poor brat, useless people. He is not worth my time, especially when he is with that brat. She is useless and just keeps wasting my time. Now that she's here, he is not serious about our contract.

--

I went to the kitchen, prepared what my master wanted and went back.

Something caught my eye when I saw a shining pinkish white book with the word 'diary' printed on the front near the couch.

"Could this be?!" I whispered to myself.

Lady Elizabeth's diary?!

(Next day...)

Elizabeth's p.o.v:

(The Phantomhive mansion)

"Lady Elizabeth, you're here." Finny's eyes widened when he saw me in the mansion, exactly at 3:00 p.m.

"Yes, Ciel invited me again. Is there a party here?" I asked.

"Actually, no. I was surprised." He answered and quickly ran inside,

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(A/N: HEEEEEYYY MINNA-SAN....!!!

SORRY THAT THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER. I'm too lazy to get up and stuff cuz Idk. I even promised to get up and work my ass off  but I failed {¡~¡} Thanks for all your support on this book and Woah it got 700+ reads. Wooohhooooo!!!

P.s: AnimeTrio JeimChan SilverJellybeans MonkeysWhoCanTalk and to other people there, if ya think I wasn't reading your book, SORRY!!! I was really tired (*cough* I mean lazy *cough*). Sorry I wasn't reading your books cuz I wasn't checking my wattpad and the updates! (=>~<=)

I WILL READ YOUR BOOKS AFHKHAKZNWIDB)