Alois's Manor

(A/N: Sorry it got a bit crappy last chapter. I ran out of ideas -_-)

Alois's p.o.v:

"Lady Elizabeth! What are you doing here?" She fell on my arms as she gripped my shoulders. She was cold, really cold.

"...I..I-" She was cut off as the thunder roared loudly and heavy rain poured heavily. We were inside the manor with her little maid on her side.

As lightning flashed, she gripped my shoulders more, shaking while she couldn't stare at me but leaning on my chest.

--

"So..you're afraid of the lightning?" I asked her while we were seating on a couch while Claude was pouring some tea on the side.

"It's not that!" I covered her with a red blanket.

"Haha. I know that. So what is it?"

"I don't want to talk about it now.." She looked down.

Pfft. Useless. So what was all about this nonsense then? Pity little thing.

"I should go back now-"

"Why don't you stay here for the night? You can stay here you know."

"A-are you sure? I mean i-if you don't want to-"

"IT'S AN HONOR." Claude said unexpectedly.

--

"So, why are you here? Why not your little husband?" We were in the guest room and she was lying on the bed and I was standing beside her.

"....Ciel isn't my husband anymore and I think you're a very good person." She replied.

"Ciel isn't your husband? I feel sad for you." I faked as I gave her a pout. "Well, I hope you will enjoy here, in my manor." I grinned at her as I exited the room.

--

(Elizabeth's diary)

Dear diary,

Yes, I still keep you on my side.

I'm pretty sure Alois is confused why I'm here....

Why am I so irritating? I just make people mad at me like Ciel, all the time. Maybe I was being too annoying. But what did I do wrong? All I did is to bring his smile back.

I want to see him smile again.

Then, if I want to see his smile again, then why are we seperated? Oh, that's right. The engagement's off and I can no longer be his wife.

And I want Alois to help me make me smile (since he is Ciel's rival).

(A/N: Best.desicion. Ever. Really? Helping with his rival?)

About Alois...

He's actually a good person. Why would Ciel hate him?

(I know that Ciel thought Alois killed him)

But his smile....it looks so innocent. I don't know this feeling...

But Alois seems so calm than him (I think).

I'm glad he could still accept me as a friend, or else, I have no one to lean on.

Paula's in the other room, already sleeping.

They're so kind...

(A/N: sorry its still crappy..please give me ideas what's gonna happen next chapter :3)