Ciel's letter prt. 1

Dear diary,

I think that....

I'm in love with Alois Trancy.

Some people change, you know?

Some people don't.

But in the end, they will always be in pain.

A pain that hurts you...

And the pain that changes you.

-Elizabeth Middleford ♡

--

(Few months later)

Alois's p.o.v:

I think that I will change my mind. I think I would cancel the pla-- no, Alois! You can't do that! You can't turn back! You can't fall in love with her!

You can't have her! You want Ciel's revenge, not her love!

"A-Alois?" I heard a soft chirp from a lady, it was Elizabeth. "You were talking to yourself again." She giggled. She now knows my inner self, which Claude was conscious about.

"Oh.. Ahh I'm sorry about that, miss Elizabeth. What do you want?"

"Uh...." She hestitated. She was looking down as I was sitting on my chair, waiting for her lips to move. "Can I sleep in your mansion today? M-my brother allows me to." Her face was as red as a tomato.

For the past few weeks, I was used to her annoyance. I didn't complain at all.

"Of course, young lady!" I smiled. She developed a bit on her physical and emotional skills. She was now used to being conscious to herself.

Our relationship as friends are getting deeper and deeper. She was used to hugging me, not noticing that her breasts were touching my back, making me feel nervous at the same time.

(A/N: dirty dirty Alois)

And one time, I gave her a kiss on her cheek, which I was also used too.

We used to hugging and kissing on her cheek. We use it to greet with each other. But now, why isn't she hugging me?

Her embrace gives me a wonderful feeling.

--

I was watching her eat the food slowly. I have a feeling she is down.

"Is there something bad, miss?" I asked.

"No. And for now on, call me Lizzy. I'm tired of you saying that word to a girl who is your best friend." She grumpt playfully.

"I know that, Lizzy."

--

--

Claude changed me on my sleepwear while Lizzy was on her nightgown. We were watching under the stars, trying to make a constellation.

"Alois, can I sleep with you?" She held her pillow.

This made me surprised.

"Why Lizzy? Can't you sleep?" I asked.

"No it's just that--" She was cut off when Claude barged inside.

"Young mistress, you can go out now." Claude said, standing beside the door.

"No, Claude. Lizzy said that she's going to--"

"Her family is waiting outside." Claude cut me off.

(To be continued.....)

--

(A/N: -sigh- I know. This story got even worse =_= I am super busy this week even in december cause I still have a final examination for 2014. Maybe after December 25 I will be free to continue this ^-^)