Still thinking of him

"Hnnghh.." I groaned as I woke up on my bed. When I opened my eyes, a bright, sparkling light sparkled on me and my heart was thumping fast already, ready for a new day. It was a bright morning, and the light shone from the window.

"Good morning, Lizzy..." Out of the blue, A voice called my name.

It seems familiar...

at first, I readjust the corner of eyes by rubbing it with my hands, but when I blinked a few times, I saw a figure, face of a boy.

He had blue hair, an eyepatch and of course, that young voice of..

...Ciel?...

"Ciel?" I slowly said as I was trying to caress his cheek. I couldn't see him clearly that much because of the light that is reflected. But then...

"No, it's me, Paula!" Suddenly, his voice changed into a girl. It sounded like Paula's voice.

Oh....

My eyes widen as he slowly changes into Paula's face. And then, I was thinking of him again.

I was just imagining him...right in the morning....

"Are you thinking of him again?" Paula asked as she stares at me, confused. I was right, and so is she..

"Yes...It's him again." I looked down and my face turned upside down. I thought it was Ciel. And I hope he understands how I feel every time when we're apart.

"Are you alright, Milady??"

"Yes, please don't worry about me."

"...."

"Help! Someone help! Ms. Elizabeth has fainted! Someone call a doctor!"

"..."

"Don't worry, Miss Elizabeth! I hope I can cheer you up with...breakfast in bed!" She smiles as she prepared me breakfast and put it in a tray. I put a weary smile.

"You always cheer me up, Paula." I sighed as I looked at the tray. She prepared me my favorite food...meatloaf and orange juice.

"Jingle jingle! Eat up!" Paula shakes her bells as she smiled at me. I ate the food slowly. yet, it's the same feeling I give.....

...I didn't have the appetite...

"How was it, Ma'am?" She asked me.

"It tasted different..." I swallowed and drank the orange juice afterwards. "and I think Sebastian did it better..I'm sorry..." I looked down as I remembered when I asked Sebastian to cook some Meatloaf for me....maybe I was too rude to ask him.

-

"Your bath is ready, Miss Elizabeth!" Paula said as she rings her bells again.

[3 hours later...]

I opened my diary as I prepared my pen and wrote something.

-

Dear diary,

I am happy that you're still here, reading my thoughts and words. I have been thinking of "him" again and I couldn't stop.

Why does he feels so special in my life? Why am I worried whenever I think of him? I can't help but cry and stomp my bed as I tried to remember what I did to him.

I still remembered that he was always there...for me..whenever I need help. But..what about now??

What did I do wrong? What happened to me?? What did I do to make him hate me??

I will never forgive myself if I knew the reason. But... I want to change...

I want to see him again. I will do anything so I can be with him.

Since he had saved me a lot of times...I want to help him back.

So just give me strength to face him.

-Elizabeth Middleford♡

-

(a/n: I also forgot to remind you... There are a lot of wrong grammars in this book. I know, please bear with it.)

Kranchymallows~