Invitation

-the next day-

(August 3, 7:00 a.m.)

"Young Lizzy, we're ready to go now to the Phantomhive's!" Paula shouted cheerfully as I went outside my room, wearing a cute pink dress with maroon ribbons almost everywhere on it, matched it with a ribbon accessory (photo shown) and of course, my hair is fixed in a two long drills.

I was breathing faster than before, my hands were shaking and wishing myself luck.

I was closing my eyes...

...pretending to see my beloved Ciel again...

Gentle breeze and the light sparkles his blue eyes like diamonds. Yet, his smile...that painful smile..I remembered when he gave me that painful smile.

"I....I'm sorry."

It felt like he stabbed my heart...and blood smeared on my hands...

Stop flooding me with those flashbacks already... I had enough....

I opened my eyes again. I shook my head and looked down as I walked down the stairs, holding the skirt of my dress.

"What...What is it?!"

Ciel was having a party on his mansion and I'm invited. I couldn't ignore his invitations..... and I don't want to miss their entertainments with Sebastian.

at least...they are still happy...

Finny, his servant, is also a funny boy and Meyrin and Bard are always there to cheer me up, too.....

"I..don't want to talk about it."

So I will be alright then..

"Ciel!"

August 3, 8:15 a.m

Dear diary,

I am writing my diary inside the carriage and I am going to my husband...I mean...cousin's party.

I hope....on how he looks like today.....I hope... he still looks the same....and I can't wait to see him again.

It's been more than 2 weeks since I didn't see him....

Want to know how am I doing today? Well, I'm fine, but there's still a venom that is killing my emotions and that venom is...him....

"Ciel, what are you talking about?"

Paula said I grew a bit taller too, but I didn't mind at all....since, you know what I meant. I don't want to force myself anymore.

My overprotective brother, Edward Midford, knew all about what happened between us. He was mad but I stopped him, and blamed myself that I was the one who let it all down. It's my fault, isn't it?

Even though my memories are now filled with sadness, I'm still strong, strong and trying to be independent for now. I want to try living on my own and I don't want to be treated like..a little girl.

I want to be like Ciel too. Making my own decisions and choices. Fight and win. I don't want to be like what they wanted me to be, like a little innocent girl.

And I won't even change myself even if Ciel won't like me anymore.

When we were young, Ciel was happy that I was going to be his wife, because of my sweet attitude. What he didn't know is, what I want is playing with swords. He didn't want a strict wife...so I changed...I changed!

I even changed myself just for him!! But...

This time, it's my choice. I won't follow their orders if ever I don't want to.

I don't care.

-Elizabeth Middleford ♡

-

-Kranchymallows