{5}{Wait.. What..?}{5}

A/N: this chapter will be more based around Bokuto, just a heads up.

Bokuto woke up to the sound of his alarm echoing throughout his room, well, more ringing but either way it was equally irritating considering his hangover wasn't showing him any mercy. His head was pounding and he could barely remember the party that took place the night before.

Bokuto sluggishly dragged himself out of bed and threw his uniform on, as he headed downstairs, he almost slipped twice which was great. He already knew this day was going to be bad, and that, he was surprisingly right about. It was going to get much worse.

As Bokuto headed to school, he was soon met by Kuroo who's hangover was just as bad as Bokuto's.

Bokuto was clearly less energetic as normal and that showed way too clearly. "You feel like shit too, huh?" Bokuto barely managed out in a mumble.

"Mhm, I'm surprised I even made it out of the door, hell, I went to walk downstairs and fell down them all instead." Kuroo grumbled while rolling his eyes, while Bokuto on the other hand let out a howl and started laughing his ass off. Headache or not, that was funny as hell, even just imagining it.

As the two approached the school, Bokuto's laughter was only just dying down.

"How is it so funny? I just fell down the stairs!" Kuroo knew why it was so funny, he usually did a whole bunch of idiot things when dealing with a hangover and somehow, it was always the funniest thing in the world, and the same went for Bokuto.

"Because I wouldn't doubt you're still tipsy, bro- you can't even walk!" Bokuto started laughing more once again, as Kuroo rolled his eyes and chuckled just a little.

In a split second, Kuroo had nudged Bokuto and carefully pointed to a certain individual heading into the school.

"There's your soon to be boyfriend Bokubro~ go talk to him!" Kuroo gave him a light shove which caused Bokuto to laugh as his excitement quickly went up.

"Fine! Good luck with your 'soon to be' Kubro!" Bokuto lightly teased as he ran off to catch Akaashi.

Ever since they met, Akaashi had officially become the light of Bokuto's life. Every day was worth waking up to as long as Bokuto knew he'd be able to see Akaashi, see that pretty smile and hear that sweet voice.

"'Kaasshiiii!!!" Bokuto yelled happily while running up behind him and stopping him in the hall.

Bokuto watched as Akaashi turned with his normal 'expressionless mask' as he called it, and smiled. Right as Bokuto went to speak, Akaashi cut him off, speaking quickly as his look changed just a little. Even Bokuto could sense a slight hint of pain in Akaashi's voice as he spoke.

"Apologies, Bokuto-san, I have to get to class." And with that, Akaashi turned around swiftly, quickly making his way to class.

That left Bokuto standing dumbfounded in the hallway, even when Akaashi was in a bad mood, he wouldn't just walk away like that. In fact, he'd usually be happier when Bokuto was around so now the poor boy was left clueless. Why did he leave so quickly? Did he do something? Did he say something? Bokuto didn't understand.

Bokuto couldn't stand there all day however, he soon walked to his locker to put his things away, still thinking about what happened. The thoughts carried on throughout class, Bokuto was overthinking it so much to the point he barely heard a single word the teacher was saying. And that was just one class, Bokuto's second class of the day was even worse. He had a pop quiz and of course, not only did he not know any answers because he didn't pay attention in class, but he couldn't answer anything because he couldn't focus. The thoughts of what was wrong with Akaashi clouded his mind, so much so it was starting to stress him out. Stress out the, Koutarou Bokuto. He hated it, Bokuto absolutely hated it, so he had to figure out what happened. And let me tell you, Bokuto was beyond determined to get his answer.