{1}{Our First Interaction}{1}

The bell had just rung and for a certain ravenette, he couldn't have felt more relieved. The cool spring air flowed through his class, calming him as everyone started to pack up their things, getting ready to head home. Another day was finally over with, the day had dragged on as usual but now that it was over, he couldn't be happier.

Akaashi waited until most had left the classroom and had just left the school in general before leaving class and heading to his locker. He always waited for the halls to be less crowded, less noisy, the less people, the better.

As Akaashi got to his locker, he popped open the combination lock with a click as he started to fit as many books into his bag as possible, however.. Akaashi being a rather artsy student had many books, so there wasn't nearly enough room in his bag to fit them all. That fact of which, earned a slightly irritated sigh from the ravenette.

Akaashi just managed to close his locker as he had three rather large binders in his arms. He started walking down the hall, keeping his eyes to the floor as he didn't want to have to deal with anyone. Unfortunately.. that day, Akaashi hadn't managed to be that lucky, or was he?

As Akaashi headed down the hall, a hard wall had sent him flying to the ground, strange, I've walked this hall a thousand times and I don't remember there being a wall here, Akaashi thought.

"Hey hey hey- sorry! I wasn't paying attention, are you okay?" Akaashi looked up to see a hand held out just for him, as he looked past the hand, he was met with a strangely sweet sight.

Standing there wasn't a wall, but someone built like one. He had quite a muscular build, broad shoulders, sharp jawline, rather intriguing golden eyes, and strange but interesting hair. White with black stripes.

Akaashi's eyes traced back to the hand in front of him and he hesitantly took it, standing up and brushing himself off after.

"Mhm, I'm fine, th-thanks."

Akaashi looked up to be met with those golden eyes, getting lost in them for a few seconds before pulling himself out of the trance. Bokuto seemed to come out of a trance too, blinking a few times as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I'm Bokuto, Koutarou Bokuto! What's your name?" Those golden eyes shined, it made Akaashi feel inclined to answer.

"Akaashi, Keiji Akaashi. It's a pleasure to meet you, Bokuto-san." Akaashi bowed politely, which earned a chuckle from Bokuto.

"Jeez Akaashi, so formal," Bokuto laughed. "You know-"

"-OWL BOI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I'M NOT WAITING ANY LONGER, WE'VE GOT PRACTICE IN F- oh." Kuroo yelled, but stopped once he seen the two. A grin grew on his face as he walked over and threw an arm around Bokuto's shoulder.

"Bro, you never told me you had a boyfr-" Kuroo was surprised when a hand was slapped over his mouth by none other than Bokuto.

"I don't! I just bumped into him!" Bokuto glared at Kuroo, who was trying hard not to laugh.

Akaashi had looked Kuroo up and down, knowing exactly what he was going to say made him roll his eyes. Akaashi knew just where he recognized him from, this was the Kuroo that Kenma talked to him about. The boy Kenma seemed to fall for, Akaashi questioned how it was possible, how someone so quiet could fall for someone so loud and obnoxious. It didn't make any sense.