28 - Make Me Forget. (M)

Jungkook was bit late to come home today. Normally he would come earlier that usual when it's Taehyung's day-off but today he had an urgent work that needed to be finished.

He was suprised to see his door not locked but didn't think of it much as Jin sometimes comes to put food in to his fridge. But he couldn't find Jin in the kitchen. When Jungkook went to the bedroom, he was suprised to see Taehyung sleeping in his bed.

Looking closely at the younger boy, Jungkook felt his heartbeat accelerated as he saw Taehyung clutching his journal.

He wasn't sure whether he wanted the younger to read his journal as those were not happy thoughts. He didn't want Taehyung to feel bad or pity him. And he didn't exactly wanted Taehyung to read the entries written after they met because, well, for obvious reasons.

Jungkook left the boy sleeping and went to the kitchen to make dinner. As he assumed earlier, Jin has indeed stocked his fridge with food. After preparing dinner, Jungkook went to the bedroom to wake Taehyung.

He sat on the bed and gently stroked the sleeping boy's hair and cheeks until Taehyung stirred from his sleep.

"K-lookie.." Taehyung mumbled sleepily.

Taehyung's bed voice is even deeper than usual and Jungkook felt his body react to it. It was too damn sexy, not at all matching with the innocent and babyish behaviour of his boyfriend.

"Hey baby.." Jungkook said with a small smile.

Taehyung quickly noticed the book in his hands and looked up at Jungkook fearfully. Jungkook saw the look and gave a reassuring smile in return.

"So.. you decided to read my deepest and darkest secrets huh?.. not sure whether I like that baby." Jungkook said in a wary tone but his eyes were smiling mischievously.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Taehyung looked down in shame.

Jungkook put two finger under the boy's chin and lifted his face, making Taehyung look at him.

"A-are you ok?" Jungkook asked softly.

Taehyung felt his heart melt as he looked at Jungkook's concerned gaze. Even with all his pain, Jungkook's first concern is for Taehyung.

"Oh Kookie!!" Taehyung whispered before throwing himself on to Jungkook's arms. If Jungkook was suprised at this action, he didn't show it as he wrapped his arms around the boy.

Taehyung started to softly cry in to Jungkook's chest and the elder just stroked his back in a soothing manner.

"Don't cry Tae. Please don't. I can't bare to see you cry. Please.." Jungkook whispered softly but Taehyung kept on crying.

It took few minutes before Jungkook finally heard the crying stop. Taehyung was hugging Jungkook for few more minutes before he pulled back and looked at Jungkook's eyes before finally speaking.

"Will you make love to me now?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in suprise but didn't stop Taehyung when he pulled him on to the bed. Taehyung turned them around so Jungkook was laying on his back on the bed and Taehyung straddled him.

Taehyung unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt but before he could remove it, Jungkook gently grabbed his hand.

"Hey.. are you ok?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head in response.

"Baby,.... talk to me." Jungkook tried to get up but Taehyung  pushed him back on to the bed.

"No!! I don't want to talk. I want you to make love to me, right now!!" Taehyung tried to pull the shirt with his other hand but Jungkook grabbed that too.