19 - A Picnic. And Boundaries.

Taehyung was exited. Jungkook is taking him for a date today. A picnic. All though it is technically Taehyung's idea and he practically asked Jungkook to take him, he's happy. He wants to spend some quality time with Jungkook.

Although Taehyung said he'll wait, it is becoming excruciatingly hard. The little innocent kisses and teasing touches makes Taehyung crave for so much more.

But he knows Jungkook will hold himself back till he turns 20 and there's nothing that Taehyung can do to change his mind. The only positive thing is that it's only few more months.

Taehyung waits till Jungkook comes in the morning to Taehyung's house for breakfast. He has to come for breakfast atleast two or three times a week or else, Jin will march in to his house and will drag him by his ear.

After they had their breakfast, Taehyung and Jungkook leaves with the picnic basket that Jin prepared for them.

Taehyung takes them to a beautiful stream surrounded by trees and practically hidden from the world. Jungkook is shocked with it's beauty.

"Oh my God Tae, this place is amazing. Wow!!"

"You like it? I don't think many people knows about this place. Jimin and me discovered this when we skipped school one day." Taehyung explained as he spread the mat that they brought.

"Skipped school?" Jungkook asked in an amused voice.

"Yeah.. we were not angels even though we looked like it." Taehyung replied teasingly. "We could get away with almost anything just with our cute smiles and we fully used that every chance we got."

"Wow!! I can only imagine." Jungkook said as he sat down on the mat. He knows firsthand how powerful Taehyung's smile is.

"Well we were good with our studies so no one cared if we fooled around a bit. And it didn't hurt that I'm the brother-in-law of the local police chief and Jimin's mother was the principal of the school at that time. We were bad bad boys. Atleast as bad as can be in a small town like this."

"I might be interested in seeing this bad boy side of yours sometime." Jungkook said as he gently tugged the younger's hand, making him sit next to him.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook back till he was laying on his back and hovered over him.

"Oh I would love to show you too, if only you would allow me to." Taehyung roughly kissed Jungkook and pulled his lower lip with his teeth before sitting up straight. "But since you are not interested in that, let's continue with the picnic."

Taehyung scooted back and laid down little away from the elder. Jungkook sat up straight and fixed his shirt a bit.

"You definitely are a bad boy Tae." Jungkook said with a smirk, suprised with how easily Taehyung can disarm him. "But I thought Jimin was older than you"

"He is. By one year. But he was overseas and started school a year later so we were in the same class."

They just laid there for a while enjoying the nature and each other's company. The overlapping bird sounds were like music from heaven.

"Do you wanna go for a swim?" Taehyung suddenly asked, plopping his body up by his elbows.

"We didn't bring any clothes." Jungkook said as he opened his eyes to look at the younger.

"We could always skinny dip." Taehyung said, making Jungkook raise his eyebrows.

"Not likely Tae." Jungkook replied.

They were quite for few minutes before Jungkook turned to Taehyung.

"Have you done it before? skinny dipping I mean?"

"Nope." Taehyung answered without opening his eyes. "Have you?"

A memory flashed before Jungkook's eyes. Yoona was very daring and dominant. She made Jungkook do many things against his better judgment. Not that Jungkook ever complained.

"Yeah.." Jungkook finally answered, making Taehyung look at him in suprise.

"How is it that you have done everything and I'm not allowed to do anything?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone.

Jungkook just looked at him without saying anything, the expression in his eyes unreadable.

"You know what? I think I'm gonna go for a swim after all." Taehyung tried to get up from the mat but Jungkook quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"No, you're not."

"Why?"

Taehyung was giving Jungkook a challenging look. Jungkook held his gaze for few seconds before answering with a resigned tone.

"Because I know what will follow after that. Please don't test my patience baby. I'm barely holding on to it."

Taehyung looked stubborn for few seconds before plopping back on the mat with a shrug.

"Yeah, whatever." Taehyung said as he closed his eyes again.

Jungkook kept on looking at him for sometime before relaxing and they stayed in the peaceful silence. After a while, Taehyung scooted over to Jungkook and pressed himself on to the elder.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung and held him close. Occasionally giving soft and endearing kisses to the younger's forehead.

"I know you are upset with me for this Tae. But I love you so much and I really really want to do right by you. This, what we have, is the most important thing in my life right now. I hope you know that." Jungkook said as he gently stroked the younger's hair. "Your brother trusts me with you. I would rather not break that too."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Taehyung replied but snuggled himself more on to Jungkook's chest and Jungkook gave a soft smile, realising that his baby is not angry anymore. Atleast not right now.