01 - First Sight.

A/N - hi, quick note. This book is a topkook one and the same is available in toptae version. So pick your party and enjoy 😍😍😍

_____________________________________

"Tae!!! Breakfast!!"

Taehyung wakes up to the sound of his brother calling him. He lives with his brother Kim SeokJin, who likes to be called as Jin only and his brother-in-law, Kim Namjoon.

Jin makes all 3 of them have breakfast together as it's the only meal that all 3 of them are at home. Namjoon is the police chief for this small village and has normal working hours so he'll be back for dinner unless some crime happens.

Taehyung on the other hand works at the local diner and his working hours are from 11.00am till about midnight so breakfast is the only time he's home.

"I'm coming." Taehyung says loudly as a reply to his brother and got up from the bed to go to the wash room. After he did his morning routine, he changes his clothes and goes to the dining room.

"Good morning Tae bear." Namjoon greets him from top of his paper.

"Good morning Joonie hyung, morning hyung." Taehyung says as he sat down at the table and waits till his brother gives him food.

"Yay!! Pancakes.." Taehyung do a little victory dance with his hands as he sees the plate with his favourite food.

"When will you grow up Tae.." Jin says with a sigh making Namjoon laugh.

"Why do you want to make him grow up? He's perfect as he is." Namjoon replied as he put his paper down and started having his breakfast.

"You're spoiling him Joonie. He's 19 now." Jin retorted with a fake huff.

Taehyung is not bothered. He knows how much his brother and Namjoon love him. Ever since they lost their parents at an early age, Jin is the one who raised him. Always protecting and taking care of him.

Namjoon is even worse. He babyied Taehyung even more, if it was even possible. Taehyung has this bubbly and outgoing personality due to all the love he received.

After breakfast, Namjoon goes to work and Taehyung helps Jin clean up the table. Then he goes to water the garden and it's the part that he loves most in his day.

Taehyung's garden is really beautiful with flowers of many colours, beautifully blossomed under the gently care of their owner. He was halfway through when he heard the sound of a bike stopping in front of next door house. A car follows it closely.

'Oh.. is someone coming there?' Taehyung thought to himself. He looks up from the fence to see the most handsome man that he has ever seen in his life. The raven haired man was tall, well built and had an absolute angelic and babylike face, very much contrasting to the black jeans and leather jacket he's wearing.

'Oh my!!' Taehyung lets out a quite gasp and looks at the stranger, as if in a trans. The man walks up to the house with another who came out from the car. Taehyung assumes that this is the real estate agent as he has seen him few times and watches as they go inside.

After a short while, they come out and the real estate agent shakes the hand of the stranger and leaves. The stranger stays at the doorway for few seconds before he looks up to see the boy staring at him from the other side of the fence.

The moment their eyes meet, Taehyung feels this strange warmth in his body, just like when a warm ray of sunshine suddenly hits you on a cold day. He feels the thousand butterflies in his stomach and all the other trademark symptoms that he has only heard about up till now.

The symptoms of falling in love.

The stranger barely holds the eye contact for two seconds before walking in to the house and shutting the door with a thud while Taehyung stays rooted to the ground.

"Did I hear a sound from next door?" Jin asks from Taehyung as he walks to the garden.

"Tae?? Hello?!!" Jin asks again as he didn't get a reply for the first time.

This snaps Taehyung out of his trance and he runs inside the house to retrieve his phone. He dial his best friend's number and the call is answered after few rings.

"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin!!!"

"What, what, what??!!!"

"Oh my God, you have to come here right now." Taehyung could barely contain his excitement.

"Why? Are you ok? Did something happen?" Jimin's voice was full of concern.

"Yes, something wonderful happened. I want you to come and meet someone."

"Huh... who?"

"My future husband."

"Say what?!! What the hell are you talking about Tae?"

"Come on, come on. Hurry up."

"Ok, calm down bish. I'll be there in 20."

Taehyung went to the window of his room as it was facing the other house and kept a lookout for the stranger. He came out once more to go to the side of the house but went back very soon.

Taehyung saw his friend's bicycle and ran out of the room to meet him. He heard Jimin greeting Jin and immediately dragged him out side again.

"Come on, let's go meet him." Taehyung squealed as he dragged Jimin to the other house. "Wait!! How do I look?"

"You look gorgeous bub. Now lets see this future husband of yours." Jimin said affectionately as he rang the door bell.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Jungkook was looking around the house with not much interest. It had the basic furniture requirements, not that Jungkook will be using it much. He just needed a place to lay low and this small village in nowhere seems to be the perfect option.

He only has a small bag of cloths and other necessities as he has been moving from place to place for a while now. But since he hoped to stay here for a while, he needs to do some shopping, first thing tomorrow.

He was looking through the house when he heard the door bell and instantly dreaded the worst. After few seconds, he realized that they couldn't have found him here, not this soon atleast and relaxed.

Jungkook took few deep breaths to calm himself and went to open the door. It was the beauty he noticed from the next door house and someone else. Both of them had the biggest smiles Jungkook has ever seen.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung. I live next door." Taehyung spoke up first.

"And I'm Jimin, his best friend." Jimin followed up without missing a beat.

Jungkook gave them the coldest look he can gather and saw that their bright smiles flattening a bit.

"And?" Jungkook asked after few seconds as the two boys seems to have forgotten what they were about to say.

"W-we.. uhh... wanted to uhhh... w-welcome you to our v-village." Taehyung stuttard, panic rising in his heart at the stranger's cold gaze.

Jungkook looked at them for few seconds before shutting the door to their faces.

Taehyung looked at Jimin in utter shock and saw the feeling mirrored in his friend's face.

"What the hell just happened?" Jimin whispered while Taehyung shock his head. They didn't even get his name.

_____________________________________
A/N - Jungkook's diary entry will be at end of each chapter.)

March 29th

I met Taehyung for the first time today. He was so ethereal looking and mesmerizing that I forgot to breathe for a while. Can you believe it Yoona? Why is this happening to me? He looked like a pretty flower just as the ones he was watering. He later came with his friend to welcome me. I didn't want to be rude but I'm scared of the way he looked at me. He looks at me as if he's in love with me. Exactly like how you used to look at me. Right till the moment you closed your eyes.