12 - You Won.

Jungkook didn't really see Taehyung at first because he was surrounded by the other men. But he slowed down enough to look at them properly and that's when he noticed Taehyung's bicycle, fallen on the side.

He stopped abruptly few meters away from the group and dismounted from his bike. Before he could do anything else, Taehyung emerged from the midst of the group and ran towards him.

Taehyung heard the sound of the bike but couldn't do anything because one man was holding him tightly by his arms. But then he heard Jungkook's bike stopping and he bit the hand that saw holding him. Once the guy hissed in pain and pulled his hand back, Taehyung pushed them with all his might and ran towards Jungkook.

He knew that all he had to do was to get to Jungkook and he will be safe. Taehyung collided in to Jungkook's chest with full speed but the elder managed to hold his ground and wrapped his arms protectively around Taehyung.

They stayed like that for few seconds before pulling out from the embrace. Jungkook held Taehyung's face gently in his hands and wiped his tears with his thumbs.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked gently and Taehyung gave a faint nod.

"Did they hurt you?" Jungkook asked again.

Taehyung gave a tiny sob but shock his head.

"Y-you c-came in time."

"Ok. Stay here." Jungkook said as he removed Taehyung's hands from around him and pushed him near his bike.

"N-no!" Taehyung said in sudden panic.

"Don't worry Tae, I'm just gonna get your bicycle."

Jungkook walked towards the group who were watching the scene.

"Who the fu** are you man?" One of them walked to meet Jungkook.

"Listen you shit face, you should get out of this town while I'm being nice. Nothing will make me more happy than to brake all the bones in your body for even thinking that you can touch him but he's already scared and I don't want to make him more scared. So fu** off."

Jungkook spat angrily and went near Taehyung's bicycle. But before he could even touch it, someone grabbed him by his shoulder. Jungkook swiftly turned and punched him on the face and then another one who has sneaked behind him.

It was so fast that you could barely see Jungkook's hands move but two people were already on the ground, one of them was unconscious.

"Does anyone else want to have a go?" Jungkook yelled making the others take few steps back, scared out of their shit.

They stumbled back and pushed eachother other to get to the two jeeps and drove off. Jungkook picked Taehyung's bicycle and pushed it toward the boy.

Taehyung was half sitting on Jungkook's bike and watched everything. His heart unclenched once the two jeeps left and he watched as Jungkook came to him with his bicycle.

"So, can you ride your bicycle or do you want me to take you home?" Jungkook asked when he reached the boy.

Taehyung looked at him for few seconds before snuggling himself in to Jungkook's chest and started to cry. Jungkook let the bicycle fall and wrapped one hand around Taehyung's waist and stroked his head gently with the other hand.

"Oh God!! I w-was so s-scared.." Taehyung whispered between sobs.

"Shhhhh.... everything's ok now. You're safe. I won't let anything happen to you." Jungkook whispered back.

"P-promise?"

"Promise."

It took another few more minutes for Taehyung to calm down and Jungkook kept on holding him against his chest till he pull out.

"I c-can't ride the bicycle." Taehyung said as he pulled out from the embrace.

Jungkook looked around to see a closed shop little further. He took the bicycle there and leaned it on the side.

Jungkook ran back to his bike and got on while Taehyung sat behind him. Jungkook felt his heart soar when Taehyung wrapped his delicate hands around his waist and put his jaw on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook rode his bike in an even pace for two reasons. One, he didn't want to seem intimidating or scare Taehyung by fast riding. Two, he wanted to extend their time in this particular position as long as he can. But still, they reached home quickly that Jungkook would like.

Once Taehyung got down from the bike, Jungkook saw that his eyes were filled with tears.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he cupped Taehyung's face with his hand.

"I'm scared." Taehyung whispered.

"Scared of what Tae? I'm here." Jungkook pressed again.

"I'm scared t-that you w-will treat me d-differently when the morning comes." Taehyung looked straight in to Jungkook's eyes and the elder felt his heart clenching again.

"No. I won't." Jungkook replied with a smile. "I can't hold out anymore. You won, baby."

"W-what?" Taehyung asked as he didn't understand what Jungkook was saying but he registered the use of the pet name, which was making him blush furiously.

Jungkook noticed his blushing and thought it was adorable, just like everything else associated with the boy.

"Baby? Is it ok if I call you baby?" Jungkook watched as Taehyung blushed even more, a faint smile tugging the corner of his mouth.

"I said you won. Even though I had my reasons, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I tried to keep myself away from you for your sake only. But I didn't realise how much you have been hurting in the process. I'm so sorry, baby. It hasn't been easy for me too. So you won. I can't hold myself back anymore. I won't. If it's still ok with you, you can have me." Jungkook said keeping his gaze on Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. Did Jungkook just said to have him? What does that even mean?

Jungkook saw the confusion, suprise and then the happiness on younger's face and pulled him in to a tight hug.

"Now go inside. I'll see you in the morning. Ok, baby?" Jungkook pulled back from the hug and Taehyung gave a nod, still unable to speak due to his flustered state.

Jungkook leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on to Taehyung's forehead, lingering his lips there for few seconds,  before gently pushing the younger towards his house.

Jungkook leaned against his bike and watched as Taehyung slowly walked towards his house. Taehyung reached the door and turned around to look at Jungkook before he went in and Jungkook gave him a cheerful wave.

He saw Taehyung gave a shy smile before finally going inside.