20 - A Little Teaser.

"Tae.."

"Hmm...

"Baby we should go home."

"Hmm..."

Taehyung was resting his head on Jungkook's stomach while Jungkook stroked his head gently.

"Come on, it's getting dark."

"Hmm.."

Jungkook chuckled and gently pushed the younger's head up. Taehyung got up with a slight groan. They collected the stuff they brought for the picnic and packed it in the basket.

"I had a lovely time Kookie. Thank you." Taehyung said as they got on to the bike.

"Me too baby. This place is amazing. We should come here more."

The ride back home was silent. Taehyung's hands were at their usual place, tracing patterns under Jungkook's shirt. He had his cheek pressed on to Jungkook's shoulder, lips slightly gazing the elder's neck.
Jungkook found his desires growing with each passing minute.

"Can I come in for a while? It's not that late yet." Taehyung asked as he got down from the bike.

"Sure, maybe I can make something for dinner?"

Jungkook gently held the younger's hand as they walked in to the house.

"Do you wanna eat something now?" Jungkook asked from the younger.

"Nuh... not hungry yet."

"Me neither. I'll bring something to drink then. Make your self comfortable." Jungkook said as he walked towards the kitchen.

After about a minute, Taehyung poked his head in to the kitchen too.

"I've never been inside this house. Is it ok if I look around a bit?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gave a smile and a nod.

Taehyung walked around a bit and saw that Jungkook had the bare minimum of furniture and other items. He finally went in to the bedroom and was confused as he saw the sleeping bad.

He heard a noise from the door and saw that Jungkook was standing at the threshold with two mugs.

"Who's using the sleeping bag?" Taehyung asked with a frown.

"Me. I have trouble sleeping in the bed." Jungkook replied.

"Oh!" Taehyung looked at him curiously but didn't ask anything else.

He was thinking about what Jungkook said when he felt two hands wrapping around his waist. He felt Jungkook's breath tickling the back of his neck before a gentle kiss was placed there.

"I rather not talk about it Tae. I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered against the younger's neck.

"I know. I won't ask anything." Taehyung assured him.

They stayed like that for few seconds before Jungkook slowly turned the younger boy to face him. Taehyung responded by putting his hands around Jungkook's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and pressed their bodies together.

The kiss grew deeper and Jungkook pulled back for a moment to let them breathe but reattached their lips in the next second. He gently tagged Taehyung's lower lip, asking permission in to his mouth and Taehyung complied immediately.

Taehyung felt his pants tighten and he was sure that Jungkook could feel it too, as their bodies were tightly pressed together. Not wanting to let things go further and get disappointed, Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's chest and gently tried to push him.