2 🌙 Make a scene!

Start from the beginning

"Make a fucking scene Martin, or I'll make sure you won't play another game this semester, hell this year even. I don't care how good you are." He gritted through his teeth while grabbing my arm. He was captain by far the shittiest and foulest captain I had ever played with and that's what you get when daddy sponsors the team. Fucking privileged dick. I rolled my eyes and much against my will and values I started to act unstable on my skates all the way to the bench where a ripped my arm away from Zander. The guy who checked me into the boards got a two-minute penalty on which Zander looked at me with a smug smirk on his face. So not fucking worth it.

I rubbed my arm, cussing into the air while my anger reached its climax. How is someone like him fucking captain!I grabbed my helmet, throwing it in front of me against the boards, still cussing out loud. Out of all the guys... Why would she fall for him. My thoughts reminded me of the fact that the cute blonde was only sitting a few rows behind me. Do I look? I want to... I want to see her just one more time. Before any other thoughts could stop me, I was already turning my head and to my surprise her gaze met mine. She's definitely not just any girl... At the soft look on her face all of my anger floated away, melted, as my heartbeat hammered in my throat when she didn't look away. It was so cute, the way making eye-contact made her blush and I bet she didn't even know how bright red her cheeks were. My hands were shaking with nerves before the game, now they were quivering. Dammit she's perfect. I'll never be able to talk to her when she makes we this tense. I can't and don't want to hold back the smile on my face, my heart rate now dangerous. I wanted her to smile back, but all she did was nervously tear her eyes away from me, trying to hide it by biting down on her lip. FuckingCute. I felt myself smile more before returning my gaze to the game, knowing that after seeing that pretty nervous expression on her face, I wouldn't able to get her out of my head. I'm fucked

I thought that maybe the after-party at our frat house was a good way to get her out of my head, just maybe, or maybe not. The party wasn't too big since Delta Tau Delta was having some sort of early Halloween party across the street and you guessed it, Halloween theme, so much more popular than ice hockey.

I left my room after changing into some jeans, a black T-shirt and my navy blue cap, twisting backwards on my head while I made my way downstairs to meet the guys, some of them weren't so bad. If I didn't make the effort to hang out with them, I was sure they were going to treat me like the Canada Kid even more. I inwardly scoffed at the nickname someone called me earlier in the locker room. I mean, I'm Canadian, yes, but I'm here to finish my biomedical major with a hokey scholarship... I got scouted at the first practice of the year and then, well my plans changed and I moved.

I joined the guys in the living room where they were playing beer pong as this turned out to be more like a gathering than a party since everyone seems to like Halloween better. I observed and mostly keep quiet, sipping my own beer as Zander and Ezra, our goaltender, played against Kai and Levi, two other guys on the team. They were kind of nice, not the typical showoffs like you know who.

Zander was about to throw the little ball at the cups when his eyes fell on someone entering the room and by the size of him smile, I bet it was her. For the love of god, don't let it be her. If they're the clingy type of couple, I'm out. I don't even know why it bothered me so much, I didn't even know her... All I knew was that there was this unexplained attraction towards her and it was the weirdest thing to ever happen to me. "There she is!" Zander raised his voice with a wide smile on his face and she walked up to his side, not hesitating to throw his arm around her and pull her close. "Hi, baby." He said, pulling her against him to sloppily kiss her. Uugh, he's drunk. The way he kissed her put me off, and I rolled my eyes at the way he claimed her, instantly feeling taken aback when I see who noticed my lovely gesture. She saw... Fuck. I nervously fidgeted with my beer as she didn't look away, her gaze fixated on me once more and damn right we had another moment like the one at the game. I doubt I'll touch another puck in my life if Zander sees me smile at her.