1 🌙 Salted caramel and chocolate

Start from the beginning

She pressed her lips together and knowing her it was to keep herself from laughing hysterically loud. "You haven't... Had sex... With Zander?" She frowned with disbelief... "What's wrong with you? The guy wears mind-blowing sex as perfume." She looked at me as if I committed a crime for not jumping his bones every day.

I looked down, unable to face her without showing the little fear I held. "Actually I haven't had sex with anyone Soph!" I threw my arms in the air, before trying to hide my face in my hands. God I feel ashamed...

"You... Haven't?" She frowned, throwing the pregnancy test and bottle of painkillers on my bed. "God, I feel betrayed..." She said overly dramatic and her mocking tone made me look up from my hands.

"I thought you knew!" I raised my voice at her before my eyes met the smile on her face.

Sophia instantly put both of her hands on my shoulders. "Yeah, sure I ask your vagina every Sunday if it survived the weekend." She laughed out loud.

"Soho, I can hear you moan all the way into my room... Never wondered why you don't have to put plugs in your ears when Zander comes over? I'm lucky we live in an apartment with separate rooms instead of a shared dorm." I teased her to make the situation light, but at the same time I meant it. Ughh, this whole thing is making my head throb even more.

"Luna, babe... After three years living with you and being your best friend I only find out now your pussy has been missing out on the best s-"

"Soho!" I gasped at her, knowing she's mocking me a little, yet showing her support in her own unique ways.

She let go of my shoulders to flop down on my bed, getting into the strangest position anyone could ever get in. "What? It's true..." She shrugged while I joined her. "So..." She tilted her head sideways to look at me. "After two months, you and Zander never?" She raised her brows, double-checking my credibility and I shook my head with disappointment. "How are you able to keep your h-"

"My hands to myself?" I finished her, smacking both my hands lightly on each cheek as it was my tick to keep my nerves in check, or I do it every time I feel uneasy. "To be honest, for some reason, everyone thinks I'm a girl that's wild and crazy in the bedroom... Guys just assume, but I always chicken out... I'm a pussy when it comes to my... You know." I sighed while my eyes remained focused on the ceiling.

"Your pussy?" Sophia's loud laugh blasted through the room and I couldn't help but laugh too... God I'm even mocking myself.

I rolled my eyes at her before I continued to confess why I'm in this I'm-a-major-and-still-a-virgin-even-though-everyone-assumes-I'm-a-sex-goddess-situation. "I just... I'm scared to do it with the wrong person..."

"And you think Zander is the wrong guy?" She asked, absolutely no judgement on her face, only an understanding gaze, like the amazing friend she is.

I shrugged my shoulders, unable to describe exactly how I felt about it. "No, he's amazing. I just... I don't know. I'm lucky, he's not being a dick about it..."

"No, but his dick is probably desperate at this point." Soph interrupted with laughter on which I swatted my hand against her shoulder. She knew how she trigger my Scandinavian temper, and she loved to put it to the test too. "Ouch! Sorry... Sorry!" She cried, holding up her hands to protect herself from my little Viking hands. "So you have never let off the cap of that boiling pipe either." She giggled before freezing her face as I look at her with frowned brows. "You know, sucked the lollipop... Wanked the staff... Blown the trumpet? Tickled the t-"

"Stop! Alright!" I yelled, covering my face with my hands while her laughter died out. "I kinda have done that, but as soon as he pulls out the condom, I freak out." I admitted. "It's just... I'm not ready for it. Maybe I am, maybe I just need to get over myself... It's just sex right?" I took a deep breath before getting off the bed to slide open my closet door.