Drugs:)

"Now, for the how you can trust me part uhhh." He put his hand on his chin as if deep in thought. "Well me you and Ash all used to be friends? I really don't know how to prove myself but I give you my word."

I looked him in the eyes I wanted to believe him I really did but what he was saying was crazy. Then  again I can only breath when's he's touching me so maybe what he's saying isn't so far fetched. And his face, I can tell he's telling the truth. I sighed.

"Okay. I believe you. What should I do?"

He gave me a wide smile "Well, you need to get to the key, in this place, then you should regain control of your real body. Look the longer you stay here the longer Dino has to control you out there."

The mere thought of Dino controlling me sent a shiver down my spine and made me want to puke. If what he says really is true then I've got to get out of here, fast.

"What does the key look like?"

"I'm not sure. It depends on you really. What is the one thing that makes you want to go back? To go back to the real world. What is the one thing that you care for and treasure? Whatever comes to mind, that's what the key is. Oh and the key should make a noise."

I frowned.

"Make... a noise? Like a beeping sound or..."

"No no no no no. Like the sound the key should make."

I looked at him in even more confusion.

He gave me a sheepish smile.

"Sorry Eiji. You know I'm not really good at explaining things." He said as he scratched his head in embarrassment.

I flinched at the statement and felt something bubble in my chest.

"Actually, no I wouldn't know. In fact I know just about nothing to what's going on, who you are, where I am and who i am!" I griped the fabric of my shirt as I felt my heart beat faster by the second. "I know nothing! I'm a freaking blank slate. And all I know for sure is that you're some stranger telling me things that don't even make sense!" I screamed out, my body trembling.

"Easy there Eiji. It's okay."

"No Shorter." I choked out a sob, tears falling down my face. "It's not okay." I leaned into him and sniffed. "I-I just want my memories back. I w-want Ash."

Shorter wrapped his arms around me in an embrace.

"Im sorry Eiji. Sometimes I just say things without thinking. I know things are scary right now and I know you want Ash. You'll see him soon, I promise." He faced me and held me by the shoulders at arms length and looked me dead in the eyes.

"But first you've got to get out of here. You have to find the key and I think I know what or actually who the key might be."

I looked up at him as I wiped my eyes "Who?"

He smirked.

"Well who's the person you cherish most. Who's the reason you want to go back to the real world?"

It dawned on me and I looked up at him.

"Ash."