Questions

"Where am I? What happend? Why does my head hurt so much? Why can't I remember anything?"

Are questions that swirled in Eijis mind. He was on his knees, arms suspended in the air by thick chains that were attached to the wall.

Before he could think of more questions that he had no answer to, he heard the sound of gun fire and urgent shouts come from the other side of the door he was staring at. At first he was curious as to what the commotion was but as the sounds grew louder that curiosity was replaced with fear and anxiousness. One thing popped into his head.

"I've gotta get out of here, wherever here is"

He tugged on the chains that enveloped his wrists to no avail. He then tried standing up only to fall back down to his knees. If it weren't for the restraints holding him up he would have face planted into the cement floor. He dropped his head. He felt so weak and helpless.

"What's happening? Why can I barely move my body?"

The shouting and gun fire grew even louder and he forgot of the idea of trying to escape the chains he was in and instead pressed his back against the cold cement wall. And tried to make himself look as small as possible. He started shaking of both fear and coldness. Then felt something warm trickle down his face. Tears.

"Wha-what's happening"

He closed his eyes, hoping to wake up from this nightmare. The shaking was getting worse by the second and tears were falling from his eyes like rivers. Then the gunfire, stopped and he heard an urgent voice shout out.

"Eiji! Eiji are you here! Eiji!"

That voice, it felt so familiar and gave him a sense of comfort and warmth. Even though the voice shouted with urgency he felt drawn to it. He was confused.

"That voice. Why does it sound so, familiar?"

As he was about to shout out he heard footsteps come closer and closer to the door, until finally he saw the shadow of someone from underneath the door on the other side.

"Eiji?! Are you in there!?"

He didn't know why but he had a feeling that that voice was talking to him and so he answered.

"Y-yes"

His voice came out much raspier and quieter than he expected it to. He than noticed the faint burning sensation in his throat.

"How pathetic"

His thoughts were interrupted by the shaking of the door knob. The door didn't budge and the voice spoke out again.

"Eiji, get out of the doors way. I'm gonna kick it down."

Assuming that he was speaking to him, he pressed his body as close to the concrete wall as possible, shivering as his bare upper body touched it. He closed his eyes ready for the door to fall. A couple seconds later the door fell down. Opening his eyes he looked up. There was a boy with beautiful blond hair that shown like the sun and his eyes were a beautiful jade green. For some reason he had the urge to hug him and he couldn't shake the feeling that he knew him.

The blond boy immediately ran over to him.

"Eiji! Are you alright?"

Now feeling as though he was safe an overwhelming feeling of sleep enveloped him. His eyes slowly started shutting close but before they could all the way, he was roughly shaken.

"You can take a nap all you want when we get out of here, but not right now. I'm gonna shoot the chains so don't freak out."

He took a gun out and quickly shoot the chains. Now, with nothing holding Eiji up he slowly fell to the ground but instead of feeling the concrete floor he felt warm hands catch him. It felt so good, and he unintentionally moved closer to the source of warmth. He slowly blinked his eyes open to see what this great source of confort was and saw sharp, concerned filled eyes looking down at him.

"What did they do to you, Eiji?"

Before he could give a response, a short scrawny boy with pinkish hair was at the door and yelled out.

"We've got to get moving boss, they're bringing reinforcements! I-is that Eiji? He doesn't look so goo-"

He was interrupted by the blonde boys intimidating glare. Those concerned filled eyes quickly replaced with anger. It was strange to Eiji how quickly his whole demeanor changed in the blink of an eye.

"We leave. Now. Kill anyone that gets in the way."

"Ye-yes boss"

He ran off and quickly spread the boss's order out to everyone. The blonde boy turned back to Eiji those concerned filled eyes once again looking down at him.

"Can you stand?"

Eiji slightly shook his head in response, now to weak to even speak. His energy was quickly fading away. He went to close his eyes once more but was once again shaken.

"Not yet. We have to get out of here first."

The boy gingerly got Eiji onto his back and ran out the room.Where? Eiji wasn't sure but he felt so safe and warm when he was with this boy he didn't care where they'd run off to as long he was with him.

"Just who is this guy", he thought to himself.

He laid his head on the boys shoulder to tired to keep it up. As they ran he noticed how there were bodies littering the floor, blood everywhere. The sight of it made Eijis insides squirm and he squeezed his eyes shut. Once again he heard the blonde boys voice yell out in authority.

"Move out or get left behind! Let's go!", he then whispered "hang in there, we'll get you help soon."

Eiji ever so slightly boded his head than succumbed to peaceful sleep.
——————————————————————————
Comment if u like pls. But don't hate on me too much. This be my first fanfic 😅