Locket

EIJI POV

All the guys in the room looked on edge as Ash walked out the door. I fidgeted around on the couch not able to find a comfortable position to sit in. The atmosphere in here felt so...tense.

I wonder how Ash is doing? Is he okay? What if he gets hurt? The thought of Ash getting hurt made my heart ache.

Shouldn't Ash be back by now?

To agitated to stay put anymore I slowly stood up from the couch. Just as I was about to take a step forward a firm hand landed on my shoulder.

"Eiji, Ash said to stay on that couch."

I looked up at the man who had stoped me. Looking into his eyes, I could tell that he was just as agitated as I was. He gave me a small, warm, smile as if trying to hide that fact.

"Look I know your worried about Ash but there's nothing we can do in this situation but believe in him. So come on let's sit you back down." He said as he gingerly led me back down onto the couch.

"Ash just tosed his gun away!"At the sound of that the man immediately tensed up the smile quickly fading away. He walked over towards the window where all the other guys were peeking through.

My heart started beating fast. Ash just tossed his gun? Why would he...oh god why do I have a really bad feeling about this? I took a quick glance at the door then at the guys surrounding the window there attention directed to whatever was happening outside.

I gulped. Ash is in trouble. I just know it. I quietly got up off the couch and slowly made my way to the door careful to not make any noise. I took one more quick glance at the guys as I wrapped my hand around the door knob and froze when I saw a pair of eyes look at me. My heart nearly stoped.

"Eiji? What are you..." then his eyes grew big, "Eiji get away from that door now!" All the other pairs of eyes looked over at me and before I knew it I turned the knob and was out the door.

What I saw outside made my stomach turn. There were so many people. And they all had guns. At the sound of the door slamming open some of there eyes where trained on me. I took a fearful step back but then saw him. His blonde hair glistening in the sun.

"He's okay." I mumbled to my self. Just as I was about to take a step towards him, completely ignoring the men with guns a hand painfully gripped my wrist.

"Eiji! Get back in here. Now!"

I turned and with a sudden burst of energy I yanked my hand out of his grip and ran stumbling along the way.

"Ash!"

"Eiji, no!"

I ignored the call from behind me, my eyes trained on Ash.

I saw as Ash visibly tensed and he whipped his head around. His eyes flashed with concern before they quickly filled with anger.

"Eiji?! Get back inside the house now!"

At the sound of that I felt my insides quise a bit. Maybe this wasn't the best  idea. Maybe I should have stayed inside. I shook the thought out of my head. No, this is the right thing to do. I have a feeling he'll do something stupid if I'm not there with him.

I quickly ran to his side and looked him over. He looked fine. I let out a breath of relief.

In the blink of an eye Ash griped my shoulder. He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"I told you to stay put Eiji!" He seethed out. His grip grew harder and I slightly winced. I looked up into his eyes.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

The hold on my shoulder lossened. Ash let out a sigh then turned back around and pulled me behind him.

"Stay behind me, stupid."

I gave a small node still looking up at him.

"Hello Eiji"

My eyes widened as I felt my hands slightly tremble. That voice. It's that voice from my dream. I looked over Ash's shoulder and I instantly grabed onto Ashs shirt my hands still trembling. I felt my breaths start coming in short gasps.

It's him. It's that man from my dream or memory.

Ash looked over his shoulder. I couldn't see it, my eyes still trained at the big man, but I could just tell his face was filled with fury. He turned back a round.

"You won't talk to him and you won't lay a finger on him. We had a deal Dino." Ash spoke out.

I scrunched my brows together. A deal? What deal?

Dino waved his hand "Yes yes. I only wanted to see how Eiji was doing." My grip on his shirt only tightened my knuckles now going white.

"Honestly I was hopeing I'd see him." Ash tensed a bit only enough for me to notice.

"Let me see." Dino started looking through the pockets of his suit. "Ah yes, here it is. Does this look familiar Eiji?"

He had taken out a sort of golden locket. I looked at it closely before my mind started feeling a bit hazy. I quickly shook my head trying to get the haziness away but it only got worse. That's when I started feeling a headache set in. I put a hand to my head as I felt the world starting to spin. I let go of Ash and took a stuttering step back.

I scrunched my eyebrows together trying to get my mind to focus.

Ash turned around concern etched in his face.

I frowned. How many times am I going to make him worry?

"Eiji? What's wrong?" He griped my shoulder and gently shook me but that just made my headache worse.

I shrugged his away and winced in pain gripping my head tighter. I felt bad for shrugging him off like that but he really wasn't helping. That's when I heard it a faint clicking sound right in front of me. The hazy ness and my headache grew ten fold and I fell down to my knees.

I heard the faint sound of some yelling in the distance. I tried to focus on it. To get my mind off of the agonizing pain in my head but than a new and harder wave came crashing down on me.

I cried out in pain as I felt warm tears fall down my face. It felt like my mind was being thrown into a blender! Unable to take it anymore I crumpled to the floor and before I new it I was out like a light.