It couldn't be him....could it?

-credit to holy_screeching & AlazzyAuthor for helping me with ideas, love y'all <3-

(A few months later)

|-| Alastor P.O.V |-|

Charlie woke us all up rarely early, though I didn't mind. I was always a morning person. She ushered us in the kitchen, Vaggie by her side. She said she needed something important to tell us all.

"An angel came down and asked me if I had time for a meeting with them today at 7:00. Of course I said yes, and the reason was because they actually wanted to participate in the whole redemption idea!"

They- they actually wanted to-

"You guys better keep this place clean, or I swear I will impale you."

Vaggie suddenly said, glaring at the three boys. She didn't worry about telling that to Niffty because well, it's Niffty. She won't even let a dust partial hit the floor.

"Doll, we won't. Still can't believe this is actually happenin' and we actually have a chance of being redeemed. I don't even wanna be redeemed."

"Why not?" Charlie slightly tilted her head to the side, giving a questionable look.

"Well, first off. Molly gave up her chance to be in heaven, for me. For my problems. And I can't just leave her! Plus, people with probably see me as more weak. Try n' take advantage. I don't want that again."

Angel's tone became more quiet at the end. Again? This'd happened before? I then thought about Anthony and the first time we met. He was about to get raped by....no. Angel can't be Anthony right? Anthony said he had a twin sister molly. Oh god. Oh no..

He actually might be....

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. This thinking was absurd.

"Angel, you know she can come here to? Any demon can! So you could both pass the gates of heaven together, don't worry." Charlie reassured him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

She gave a small smile before going back to her original spot. She asked us to wish her good luck, and I did. I was kind of happy it was working, since her dream is coming true. Well, Angel is the only demon who is actually staying but still.

"Come on Vaggie, let's go before we miss our chance!"

Charlie said, grabbing Vaggie's hand, summoning a portal below both of their feet. Vaggie glared while Charlie waved excitedly with her free hand, grin widening.

"Bye guys! We'll try and get back soon!"

Was the last thing Charlie said before vanishing with a Vaggie. Husk just went back to the bar, Niffty started dusting the place, and Angel just took out his phone, sitting on the couch.

Maybe... maybe I should strike up a conversation with him? But, what would the reasoning be?

"Angel!"

Shoot. I didn't think about a topic yet! He looked up from his phone, staring at me with a confused expression. Maybe his sister? Yes, his sister.

"So, who is this sister of your may I ask?"

"Why do you wanna know deer boy?"

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I was puzzled for a second, but quickly coming up with something to say.

"I was just interested when I heard you had a sister!"

"If your that interested, her name is Molly. She's my twin and she sometimes helps me out with money problems or other problems, ones you know of already. That's basically all. N' like I said, she gave up going to heaven to be with me.."

He said, looking down. I didn't know what to say. It was a lot to take in. His sister must love him. Like Anthony's... Anthony always talked about his sister.

"She seems nice Angel. So, more personal question if you don't mind me asking, that is..." of course I didn't want to ask a person question without him being fine with it, that would be rude and impolite.

"Ask away,"

"Do you remember anything from your, well, human life?"

"Plenty. I wish I would've forgotten. Why do ya ask that Al? Why do ya care."

"I just wanted to have a conversation with you, that's all! And maybe find someone, but that's besides the point darling! Now, if you do not mind, will you tell me what you remember?"

Angel looked around, eyes darting everywhere while his head stayed in place. He eventually sighed and leaned back into the cushioned couch.

"Well, I was in the mafia. You could probably imagine how hard it was, well, for someone like me at least. My dad never liked me, he liked Molly the most since our mother passed away and she reminded him of her.. then my brother. I don't wanna get n' es business."

I was amused now. He couldn't possibly be Anthony, Anthony never said he was in the mafia. Though, he would always complain about his dad hating him and beating him. And then his mother, whom of which was dead. I shook my head slightly, listening to him.

"Did you meet any people?"

"Yeah... he was a real sweetheart. I would run to his house when I was gettin' beatin'. Or before things got worse. He would rap me up in a blanket and set me down on the couch, listening to my every word and try n' help..."

I nodded slowly, taking in every word he was saying. Again, my thoughts wondered to Anthony. I swear I did the same thing to him.. but this is just a coincidence, nothing is connected. I don't think. It couldn't be him...I think. I shook my head, standing up.

"Well, they seemed nice as well! I'll be going now, I'm rather hungry! Want anything Angel dear?"

"Nah, thanks though. Bye Al."

He stood up and walked upstairs. Well, now I know more about him. I'll dwell on this information later, right now I'm in cooking mode!

I teleported my staff away, walking towards the kitchen. I decided on some plain eggs since I didn't want to get fancy. I'll make extra eggs for whoever wants them as well!