I think i messed up my chances..

|one day later|

|-| Angle's P.O.V |-|

I woke up in the hotel room with fat nuggets by my side. I smiled a bit, patting his head. I got up and stretched, yawning. First day of redemption. This'll be fun. Please notice my sarcasm.

My smile faded as I walked over to the dresser, pulling out a baggie striped sweater and some booty shorts. I quickly pulled them on, not wanting to waste time for some reason. I then heard a soft but firm knock on my door, then a female voice.

"Angel! Are you up yet?"

The vocals obviously belonged to Charlie, the owner of Happy Hotel. Hazbin? I think they're still deciding. Whatever, that's besides the point. I opened the door, smiling. I would never admit this but it was nice being treated like an actual being and not just a toy or an object anybody can use. Especially when it was Charlie, she kind of reminded me of my sister, Molly. Molly.....

"Angel? You there?"

I jumped, then smiled again widely again.

"Yup, a thought just came in mind, don't worry babe"

I said, patting her head. She giggled and nodded her head, continuing down the long hallways to probably check on the other 'guests'. I think I'm the only guest here, I don't know about Niffty or Husk, but I think they're just staff for now.

I closed my door and walked to my vanity, grabbing eye shadow and blush. I put the makeup on and got up again, walking to my door and opening it. I saw a quick small thing run past me, then run back.

"Hello Ms. Dust! How did you sleep ma'am?"

The small demon babbled. I could barely understand her, but I got the premise of it. I laughed a bit as she called me pronouns of a girl. Though I didn't mind, plus I did look like a girl so I didn't blame her.

"Thanks for askin' sweetheart. I slept fine."

She smiled again, zooming down the direction she was originally going. I walked down the stairs down to the kitchen where I smelt some good ass food. Even though I didn't know what it was, I would most likely eat all of it.

"Oh, Angel! Good to see you're up and ready!"

Alastor beamed, turning around in an apron. I'm guessing he's cooking the good smelling food. I smirked, immediately thinking of something flirty.

"Oh, I'll always be ready for you babe~"

I purred, stepping closer and putting my upper hands on his chest while my second pair wrapped around his waist. His smiled faltered as I did this, though I could see a slight blush, so that was a win to me.

"A-angel, dear. Could you maybe refrain yourself from doing this sort of stuff. I will not allow it."

After he said that, he pushed me away and continued cooking. I rolled my eyes, mumbling a 'yeah, sure..'. I walked away, heading towards the dining table and sitting at one of the empty seats.

"What's got you bummed out?"

I heard the voice say. I looked at the direction of the sound, seeing as it was coming from Vaggie. I knew she didn't really care, but I was gonna tell her anyways.

"Oh nothin', Strawberry over there won't let me get in his pants."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "dude, you gotta stop trying to have sex with everyone."

"Not everyone. Just Alastor and Husk. I wouldn't fuck you or Charlie even IF a gun was pointed at my dick, babe"

"Puta idiota, eso no es lo que quise decir."

I brushed off whatever she said, looking around for something. What is that something you ask? I dunno, just somethin'. I sighed as I couldn't find anything, deciding I would just set my head down on the table.

I started thinking about what happened in the kitchen. I sighed louder, not really wanting anyone to pay attention. I mean, kinda. Why do I even try? It's obvious he doesn't like me, nor does Husk. Why won't I just stop?

Questions kept coming, all about me stopping. I kept sighing, until Charlie came and asked me what was wrong. Should I tell her? Maybe. I could trust her, right? Whatever, I'm gonna tell 'er. Just not here.

"just- it's somethin' really stupid.." I replied, pulling my face away from the table to look at her.

"Want to talk about it?"

I smiled a bit, thankful she just didn't say "okay! Hope you feel better soon!" And walk away. I nodded my head slightly, but then quickly spoke after.

"Not right here? Somewhere private, just me n' you sweetheart?"

She looked at Vaggie, as a way to ask permission without speaking. Vaggie sighed, smiling a bit and nodding her head as well. Charlie took one of my arms and lead me to a balcony, over looking hell. It was oddly beautiful.

"Now can you tell me what's wrong?"

Charlie suddenly said, pulling me back in reality.

"Yeah...... well, for starters, y'know how I've been flirt in' with Husk n' Al? Well, they obviously don't like it, but I continue anyways. And in the kitchen with Alastor a few minutes ago, I flirted with em, and got in his personal space. I knew he wouldn't like it but I just continued."

She nodded her head along with every word. She pondered for a moment, putting a finger on her chin and tapping it.

"Well, I don't know how to help you with that Angel.. all I can give you right now is to try and tone it down a bit, try and force yourself to stop. If you need anything else that I can help with, I'm here."

She smiled up at me, patting me on the shoulder.

"Thanks babe...it really means a lot. I'll try n' stop."

I kissed her cheek in a friendly manner and grabbed her hand, leading her down back to the dining room. We saw plates full of pancakes in front of six seats, all of them being filled except for two.

"I'm glad you guys to came to join us! What were you doing, may I ask?" Alastor piped in, tilting his head a bit to the side.

"Oh nothing! I was just helping him with something, that's all!"

"Alright dear, whatever you say."

Me and Charlie let go of each other's hands and sat in the two empty seats.

|-| to be continued in the next chapter |-|