Last thing i thought of..

A/N - And I oop sisters-
Enjoy~

A/N new : why was there such a big time gap between this and the first chapter Jesus, sorry guys ejjdjs 2020 me was dumb, not gonna change it though cause too much work💪😤😤
———————

-9 months later-

|-| Alastors P.O.V |-|

As I ran from the police, I only thought about two things. Running faster and.....Anthony. I maybe had a crush on him, but who wouldn't? I felt a sharp pain in my back, bullet. I closed my eyes and allowed my body to fall limp.

I wanted to cry, but I didn't. I instead thought about Anthony. Some memories of us together but one memory stuck.

//

I heard three knocks on my door. Who could it be at this hour? I got up from the couch and opened the door. It was Anthony. He was crying and looked like a wreck. I felt so much pity for him. Bruises covered his body, some cuts here and there and some bandages.

"What..what happened?"

Even for a serial killer and a cannibal I still had feelings.

"M-my dad- f-found out I w-w-was gay an–and—"

He covered his mouth, realizing what he had said, crying more. He looked awful. I sighed and put an arm around him and brought him inside. I sat him down on the couch like I did the first time we "met".

"You probably hate me now. You're probably homophobic too... God, what the hell was I thinking.."

He laughed, but I could tell it was broken. I quickly hugged the boy and he just cried. Eventually he fell asleep in my arms. I smiled a bit and carried him up to my bedroom and set him down on the bed. I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and set it beside him. I knew it was wrong but first, his clothes were dirty and second, those filthy scares might get infected if they weren't treated immediately.

I took his jacket, shirt and pants off and replaced them with a plain black T-Shirt that was a size too big and some grey sweat pants. As I was doing so I saw more scars on his torso and legs. I sighed, getting up to grab a first aid kit, alcohol, and some Cotten balls.

//

He's going to find out that I murdered thousands of people when this gets on television. He trusted me. Imagine you trusted someone who was actually a person who ate and killed people. Then finding out when that person finally was caught. That would probably mess up his mental state even more.

I took my last breathe before passing out from blood loss. Of course I died, and I was sent to hell. I looked at my "demon form". It wasn't that good looking but wasn't bad either. I quickly became one of the most powerful demons in all of hell.

Sometimes I wonder about Anthony. I'm sure he would go to heaven. He was so sweet. But if he did come down here I probably wouldn't know which demon he would be.

___________________

A/N - that was really rushed and I'm sorry, I still hope you like it

Love ya, bye <3