Maybe he's not so bad as i thought...

|-| Angel's P.O.V |-|

I woke up with fat nuggets by my side, snuggled up to me. I smiled down at him, gently petting him. He seemed to relax more and I didn't want to leave him but I had to, unless I want a Charlie to annoy me out of bed.

"Sorry fat nuggets, I have to go. I'll see you later." I whispered to him, kissing the top of his head.

I got up and stretched for a few seconds before walking to my closet, looking through to see what outfit I should wear. 'In the closet again.' I thought to myself, slightly laughing at my own joke. I found a white crop top with a outline of a heart. I grabbed that and held it in one of my other arms.

I grabbed some black shorts and threw them, along with the shirt, on my bed. I grabbed my thigh high boots that I always wore and held them in my bottom left hand. I used my upper arms to grab the cop top and put it on, then the shorts. When I was done I then put on the boots, walking to my body length mirror to see how I look.

"Oh wow! You look so good Ms. Dust!"

I turned around to see Niffty with a duster in her tiny hand. I smiled, walking over to her.

"Thanks. Say, why are you in here?"

"Well, I'm here to clean your room! May I?"

I looked around my room, seeing if it really needed the cleaning. It was fairly clean, just a few things scattered around. But with Niffty's work, it would probably be sparkling.

"Sure, just not the closet."

"Alright!"

She then zipped around, dusting everything, and putting things back where she thought they would be. She crawled under my bed then crawled out again. She then carefully moved fat nuggets out of the way before she made my bed.

"Done Ms. Dust!"

"Thanks Nift! It looks cleaner than before!"

"Anytime, gotta clean, bye bye!"

After she said that not even one second later she was ready out the door. My thoughts wandered as I picked up nuggets and plopped down on the bed. Alastor.

He's been a lot nicer since the first we met, even though we hardly talked. Probably he's just building me up so he can just bring me down and make me look like a fool. Then again, he seemed like he actually cared about me.

Maybe he isn't so bad...