Hello?

A/N - Fist time writing a Hazbin Hotel book but aye, gotta try new things!! Hope you enjoy~

A/N now : hey, I've decided to rewrite this. I want to put a trigger warning here for warning of abuse and almost sexual assault. I'll put a warning where that is and ends for the SA part.

————— ————

|^| Anthony's P.O.V |^|

Waking up to an alarm clock screeching in your ear isn't something you would want to start your day with. Sadly, it's how my morning got exactly started. I groan in annoyance, my hand gladly coming down on the clock to shut it up.
I sit up and start rubbing my eyes in hopes it would wake me up, which, it didn't. It only made my eyes hurt.

I sighed but then suddenly remembering one of the two things that could wake me up in the morning.

Alastor.

AHe was one of my favorite radio hosts of all time. His radio show was named The Radio Demon. I thought it was a bit edgy but somewhat cute. It was the only thing that's kept myself from ending it all.. he was the only one that kept myself from ending it all.

I quickly turn to my bedside table again and turn the idle on the radio to the oh so famous radio show, The Radio Demon. I smile as I hear his staticky voice through the speaker.

"—orning and welcome back to my radio show! The Radio Demon! Today, we'll be talking about the cannibal that's recently snuck their way into—"

He could talk about anything and I'd still be in love with him I swear.

I turn the dial up just a smidge more and close my eyes as I pretend that Alastor was sitting on the foot of my bed, talking directly towards me. No one else. Not to the thousands of people listening in their own houses, just me.

I remember the first time I saw him. It was on the television that sat neatly in the downstairs living room.
Me and my twin sister Mia (Molly was her nickname) sat on the couch as there was no one to kill or do business with that day. We turned it to the news channel and that's where I saw the beautiful man I so longed for. His (I'm assuming) brown combed down hair, his gorgeous eyes that were behind clean, square framed glasses. He was dressed nicely in a dress shirt and pants that were held up by suspenders. That's where I fell more in love with the man who didn't know I even existed.

I listen carefully as he talked about the cannibal/serial killer on the loose and what his thoughts were on the guy. I honestly wasn't afraid of the stupid murderer.
Firstly, I know self defense. Well, sort of. I can handle scrawny men, maybe some buff dudes but I use my gun to take out the big guys if they get too close. Second, i can run super fast.

Not to brag but I always won 1st place in those stupid school races when it was"fun day". Don't remember the details but I do remember rubbing it in all the other kids faces when I won. Good times.

I open my eyes again, feeling refreshed and ready to do my second thing that can give me a good ol' wake up call of life. Walking. Doesn't sound much, yes, but it's good for my exercise and I love the cool morning breeze on my face as the sun shines down on us like the cocky bitch it is.

I get up and throw random clean clothes on. A slim white button up and some pink pants with matching suspenders. I go downstairs, looking around to see if anyone was home and to my slight surprise, no one was. It wasn't the first time they'd go somewhere without me, I got used to it after the 3rd or 4th time. and open the door, immediately feeling the cold breeze hit my face.

"Maybe if I come back early I'll catch the rest of Alastor's show." I say, knowing that when I usually take my 29 minute walk around the block and come back to the radio, the next radio host is on.