Chapter 144 Bloodline

Start from the beginning

Kokushibo draws his sword and slashes swiftly in a single motion; like with all Moon Breathing techniques, numerous chaotic blades originate from the slash. As Muichiro was attacked, his left arm was cut off.

Soon Muichiro cuts off the sleeve on his uniform and tied it around the area where his arm was cut to stop the bleeding. Soon his mind was racing with thoughts.

"Breath of the moon! I thought only Yozora knew that breath style until now! This demon's speed is in another dimension....but even so......i promised Yozora i would survive and stay by his side until the very end!!!!!"

Muichiro charged towards Kokushibo. He was going to take him down with all the strength he has inside of him.

"Breath of Mist, Fourth Form:Advection Slash!!!!"

Muichiro performs a quick slash from the sheath of his sword

Muichiro performs a quick slash from the sheath of his sword. However, as he swung his blade, Kokushibo grabbed the hilt of the blade. Soon Kokushibo took Muichiro's sword and stabbed it through the boy's right shoulder and pinned him to a pillar.

"My descendant, allow me to turn you into a demon so you may be of use to my master."

As Kokushibo spoke, a person was seen hiding behind one of the pillars as he held a gun in his hand. Kokushibo didn't pay him any mind as he spoke with Muichiro as he tries to stop his bleeding.

"Let me stop the bleeding.....humans are so brittle. But if you die from losing too much blood or if that man doesn't accept you and you die then death is your fate. It means you are a man who can only go so far......"

Just as Genya was about to shoot at Kokushibo, he felt a shiver down his spine. As he turned around, he saw Kokushibo standing before him.

"......don't you agree."

Kokushibo quickly cut off the arm the Genya used to hold his gun. As this happened, Genya used his remaining arm to grab his sword only for Kokushibo to immediately cut off his other arm as Muichiro helplessly watched this unfold.

"Genya!!!!!!"

"Tell me demon slayers. Is the one i'm searching for also here? The demon slayer who shares the same face as I."

Genya and Muichiro's eyes widen as they realized who Kokushibo was talking about. As Kokushibo looked at Genya crawling towards his severed arms, he noticed something off about the boy.

"So you are a demon slayer who feasted upon a demon's flesh. I have no reason to let a fake demon like you live."

"Genya, get out of there!!!!"

Muichiro struggled to get the sword removed from his shoulder with his only remaining arm. As Kokushibo swung his sword, his eyes widened with what he saw.

Various crescent blades were launched at Kokushibo. As the Upper Moon jumped back to dodge the attack, he sensed another presence in the area.

"Breath of Wind, Fourth Form:Rising Dust Storm!!!!"

Sanemi swings his blade downwards from several directions

Sanemi swings his blade downwards from several directions. As Kokushibo drew his sword to block the strikes, he turned his direction towards Muichiro. When he did, he saw someone removing Muichiro's sword and helping him get off of the pillar he was stuck to. With a small smile on his face, Kokushibo spoke up.

"You have finally appeared, Yozora Tsugikuni. You seem to have grown immensely since we last crossed blades."

Yozora turned around to face Kokushibo. As Kokushibo stared at Yozora, he noticed that Yozora had apathetic look on his face. It reminded him of someone he knew long ago.

"Let's settle this, Michikatsu."

The strongest Upper Moon and the strongest Pillar

The strongest Upper Moon and the strongest Pillar. A rematch between the two strongest swordsmen alive is about to commence. Yozora's strength or Kokushibo's pride, which one will crumble?