Chapter 59 Nameless Hero

Tamayo was inside her hideout with the demon boy from earlier. Ever since she came back, she was being very silent for a while now. The demon boy was starting to get a bit worried.

"Lady Tamayo, are you feeling okay? Is there anything i can get you? Are you hurt?"

"No, i'm quite alright Yushiro. I just bumped into a boy before coming here. That's all."

"What the hell?! Someone bumped into Lady Tamayo!!!!! I'll find this guy and rip him apar-"

Yushiro stopped as he sensed the presence of another demon coming closer. He could tell that this demon was strong, too strong for him.

"Lady Tamayo, we must leave Kyoto. We have to go now!!!!!!"

"Right, i can feel it too. If we stay here we'll be here in danger."

~With Greed~
"Wow, to think a boring city like this would harbor two demons. Now then, let's see how much i can take from them."

Greed soon walks over towards the wall, as he did he saw himself facing at the entrance of a hideout. He smiled to himself at the sight. He finally found something to kill his boredom.

As he walks towards the building he moved his head to the right to dodge a kick from Yushiro. As he kept walking Yushiro tried to attack him while his back is turned.

"Man, you really are shitty when it comes to thinking things through."

Greed shoved his hand into Yushiro's chest. Yushiro coughs up blood as Greed then kicks him to a wall. Greed puts his hands in his pockets as he walks closer to where Tamayo is.

"You bastard!!!! I won't let you hurt Lady Tamayo!!!!!!!"

Yushiro tried to stab Greed's back with his hand. However, his attempt failed as he felt his fingers break on impact. Greed turned around as he laughed at the kid.

"Hahahaha!!!! You damn idiot, like hell i would leave my back exposed without having something planned."

Greed ripped off the sleeves of his coat. As he did, Yushiro's eyes widen in shock. Greed's arms seemed to be made of iron and that's when he got a general idea of what happened.

"Wow, look at you. You seem to have the gist of it. My blood demon art let's me harden my body at any moment i see fit. So then, keep me entertained pipsqueak."

Greed grabs Yushiro by the collar of his shirt and starts punching his face repeatedly with his hardened fist

Greed grabs Yushiro by the collar of his shirt and starts punching his face repeatedly with his hardened fist. After punching him, Greed then kicks Yushiro into the building.

"Dammit.......his body is basically an ultimate shield and he can use his blood demon art all over his body. Then again, his head and neck are the only parts exposed!!!!!!"

Yushiro charged at Greed as fast as he could. Greed hardened his hands to get ready to claw the boy's body. However, Yushiro slid underneath Greed legs. Soon he jumped up and tried to claw Greed's neck.