Chapter 106 One Second

~Flashback~
Chisaki was seen roaming across Japan with Tokinada. As Chisaki held a neutral expression, Tokinada still had a smile on his face.

"Tokinada, why is it that you let me join you? You could've let me die when we first met, so why did you go through the trouble of saving me?"

As Chisaki asked this question, Tokinada stopped in his tracks. He turned to face Chisaki as his smile grew more sinister.

"I saw your worth, your value. You have great potential to being a major threat. Whether you become a threat to Muzan or humans is up to you. Though i know of a person who might prove to be a worthy test for you."

"A test?"

"Correct, believe it or not my daughter had a child with a man from the Tsugikuni bloodline. I'm certain their child has a great amount of potential, we just need to draw it out. When that happens, you and him will do battle. He is your obstacle, your test. Which will prevail, your hard work or a brat that was born with greatness....i can't wait to find out which is superior."

~Flashback ends~

"No........i can't die like this. Tokinada had faith in me. I worked hard for this power i got. The sacrifices i made, the humans i devoured! I refuse to let all of that experience be trampled over by some mere kid!!!!!!"

Yozora felt an enormous amount of ki from Chisaki's body. Even though he severed his head, Yozora could tell. Chisaki was alive.....and growing stronger.

"Tokinada saw value in me when no else did. He started me on this path and i'll be damned if it ends because of some brat who's only purpose of being alive is to make a dumb fantasy real! I refuse to die! I refuse to lose to someone born with greatness while i was born with nothing!!!!"

As Yozora looked at Chisaki's body, he was frightened by what he saw. Chisaki managed to regrow his head. However, Chisaki's entire body was changing. His lower body fused into a monstrous stone structure, protruding multiple appendages each equipped with clawed hands. His upper body was the same, but lies within the mouth of the structure. The entire base began to be destoryed as Chisaki's body grew larger and larger.

"YOZORA TSUGIKUNI!!!! Both your life and your dream......I SHALL ERADICATE THEM HERE AND NOW!!"

The entire ground was destroyed in a manner of seconds

The entire ground was destroyed in a manner of seconds. Soon they all reassembled into large spikes and heading towards Yozora with immense speed. Yozora braced himself as he took a deep breath.

"Breath of the Moo-"

Yozora was suddenly stabbed by various spikes that were formed behind him. As he coughs up blood he was stabbed by the spikes that Chisaki launched at him.