Chapter 112 Upper Moons vs Pillars

~With Yozora~
"Breath of the Moon, Seventh Form:Mirror of Misfortune - Moonlit!!!"

Yozora swings his sword in a powerful frontal slash that then creates a multi directional frontal assault, powerful enough to create several deep gouges in the ground

Yozora swings his sword in a powerful frontal slash that then creates a multi directional frontal assault, powerful enough to create several deep gouges in the ground. As the attack got closer, Kokushibo launched the same attack.

As a result the ground beneath them broke apart, countless crescent blades fly through the air. Once more, the two Breath of the Moon users clashed with their swords. Yozora suddenly sweeps Kokushibo's leg, but the demon delivers a hard punch to his gut as he fell down.

Yozora was beginning to get exhausted as the fight was being drawn out, but he had to endure it. He can't hesistate even for a second. As he looked at Kokushibo, he noticed something. His body started to look clear to him. Yozora knew this sight all too well, the sight that his village deemed as cursed. As this happened, Kokushibo looked at the boy.

"Strange......you don't have a mark on your body, yet you see the same world as i do. I wonder....how long were you able to see this world."

"For as long as i could remember."

Kokushibo didn't know why, but he felt anger at the boy's response. To be born with access to the See-Through-World, it reminded him too much of a certain member of his family.

"Kokushibo, i don't care about your reasons. The moment you killed my comrades was the moment you declared yourself as my enemy. That's why i won't stop fighting until i've taken you down!!!!!"

~With Rengoku~
"Technique Deployment. Destructive Kill:Compass Needle."

Akaza deployed a compass underneath him with numbers from 1 to 10

Akaza deployed a compass underneath him with numbers from 1 to 10. It can detect all incoming attacks through sensing battle spirit.

"Kyojuro, if you won't become a demon then i'll kill you!!!!"

Akaza charged at Rengoku with incredible speed. Seeing this, Rengoku prepared to clash with the demon.

"Breath of Flames, First Form:Sea of Fire!!!!!"