Chapter 144 Bloodline

Začať od začiatku

Muichiro charges towards Kokushibo at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes. However, Kokushibo was seen behind the Mist Pillar again without a scratch on him. His interest was piqued by his current opponent.

"Muichiro...you are fourteen years of age just like the pillar i fought before. Both of your talents are refined at such a young age. As expected of my descendants, my blood may have watered down and my family name has almost died out....but my cells have increased and remained in you both."

"Cut the crap. Even if this person you talk of and i are your descendants, if hundreds of years and more have passed then not a single cell or drop blood remains inside of my body at this point."

"I see

"I see. So the mark has appeared for him."

"Breath of Mist, Seventh Form:Haze."

Kokushibo was impressed by what he saw

Kokushibo was impressed by what he saw. It was a form that he never witnessed before. He knew that the other Breath of Mist users he met before never used this form. Soon he dodged a slash from Muichiro as he looked at him.

"A unique tempo. It's hard to read his movements. A technique that uses disturbance tactics. Its flowing and beautiful. Muichiro must have made this technique."

As Muichiro looked at Kokushibo, he felt the air getting colder. As Kokushibo stared at Muichiro, he could tell that he might be able to enjoy himself.

"I should unsheathe my blade as well or else it would be rude of me. Breath of the Moon, First Form:Dark Moon - Evening Palace."