Ever Since You Remember

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING: Mature Content

Arisanna Claireece Velarde’s goals are to graduate college, stand on her own two feet while reconciling with her father, and find her mother whom she hasn’t seen in nearly eight years. Walang pinagbago. Walang plano si Arisanna na baguhin pa 'yon.

Arisanna has a trust issue. Who knows who is loyal to you? At kung sakaling ibigay ni Arisanna ang kaniyang tiwala sa gitna ng kaniyang paghahanap sa ina, iyon ay sa taong karapat-dapat pagkatiwalaan, sa taong maaasahan at tapat, at sa taong hindi siya bibigyan ng dahilan para limutin ang lahat ng masasakit na alaala sa kaniyang buhay. It is better not to rush into making a decision. It is hard to trust until she meets Conroy Lozano.

She has no plans to contact Conroy Lozano to find out the answers to her questions that her father doesn't answer. Everytime she asked her father, he would just say what she was not allowed to do, and there were times she could do nothing about it. Ano ang dahilan ng kaniyang ama at bakit laging sa ganoon napupunta ang usapan?

Conroy Lozano is a stranger for Arisanna Claireece Velarde. Hindi kailanman inisip magdamag ni Arisanna ang magkaroon ng relasyon kay Conroy matapos ang una nilang pagkikita. Hanggang sa hindi inaasahan, ang mga plano ni Arisanna ay natapos ng biglaan dahil sa iba't-ibang agreement.