"I'm all about that bass, about that bass," he sang.

"No treble," I sang and I walked up to him and he looked at me.

"Braylon, again really? Solo act, get it together," he said.

"You got the food?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Here's Kali," Carter said and we looked and saw Kali dressed.

"You washed her hair," I said.

"So?" He asked.

"She hates having her hair washed," I said.

"She didn't give me problems," he said and sat her in the highchair, Braydon sat down in front of her and started feeding her.

"Kali, keep it in your mouth," Braydon said and I sat in his lap and showed him how to feed her. I looked at him.

"And that's how you feed a baby," I said and he smiled, he looked at my lips. Kali made a sound and we looked at her. Braydon started to feed her again, I stood up and walked to Carter. "Hey."

"Hey," he said.

"Where'd you go this morning?" I asked.

"I met up with a friend," he said.

"What friend?" I asked.

"Alyssa," he said. "I had to ask her something."

"Ask her if you could suck her face and neck off?" I asked.

"No," he said.

"Then why we're you're lips swollen this morning?" I asked and bit his lip. "Hold up, you've kissed almost every girl in that school and hooked up with half, why are you lying to me about kissing someone?"

"I'm not, I gave her a hickey and kissed her," He said. "Wouldn't be surprised if I hook up with her at a party."

"There's the Carter I know," I said and walked back to Braydon, I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind. "Now, when's the last time you kissed a girl?"

"2 days," he said.

"Mmhm," I said. "Kali, when's the last time you've kissed a boy?" Her face scrunched up in disgust and we laughed, I stood up and arms wrapped around my neck from behind.

"When's the last time you kissed a boy?" Carter asked and I rested my hands on his arm.

"Um, I-I-"

"You've never kissed a boy?" Braydon asked.

"Yes," I said in a small voice.

"No, you haven't," Carter said.

"I had my first kiss when I was 13," I said and I looked at Kali. "She needs sleep."

"No," she said.

"Yes you do Kali," I said and she pouted.

"Come on Braylon, let-"

"Don't let her trick you Braydon," I said and I picked her up, I carried her to the living room. I laid down and laid her on my chest, Braydon sat at the end and put my feet on his lap, and Carter in the middle. I was singing and patting her butt. "Is she sleep yet?" I sang and Carter looked at her.

"Nope," he said and he took her, he started rocking her and singing. Holy crap he could sing! I smiled at Braydon as I saw her eyes close slowly. Then the door shut and her eyes shot open, I'm going to jail.

"Hey guys," Frankie said.

"Frankie, she was just going to sleep," I snapped.

"I'm not singing in front of them," Carter said.

"Frankie, hey," Nick said and she looked at him. "Go in there." She listened and I stood up.

"So who can I kill first Nick?" I hissed.

"Bray, we're sorry we didn't know she was asleep," he said. "Or that the two dudes would still be here."

"We have nothing else to do," Braydon said.

"That feels really nice," I said.

"I'm a nice person," he said and smiled.

"You're still not off the hook about my shoes," he said.

"Nick, you can buy another pair, I didn't tell him to spill food down my body," I said.

"You're an idiot," he said and I smirked.

"I'm idiot now? What happened to me being a bitch?" I asked.

"You're still one of those," He said.

"Aw thanks, you shouldn't have," I said sarcastically. "Carter," he looked at me and Kali was sleeping. "Take her upstairs to the nursery and lay her down." He nodded and listened, he came back down.

"She's asleep," he said.

"Thanks for helping me today," I said.

"Anytime," he said.

"We gotta get going," Braydon said and they hugged me.

"We'll see you tomorrow," Carter said and they left.

"I'm heading to bed," I said.

"Night." he said and I walked upstairs to my room, I changed and crawled in my bed and went to sleep.