~Chapter 74~

I sit in the tub with my eyes closed listening to the radio that was playing B93. The creak of the door caused me to open my eyes. Shane comes in with a smile as he rolls up his sleeves. "Hey, beautiful." I sit up and smile. 

"Hey, handsome." He comes over and sits on the small stool. He bends down places his lips on mine. I hum when he pulls away. He searches my eyes. 

"How are you feeling?" I smile.

"I'm okay." He looks down. 

"I'm sorry about everything." I gave him a confused look. 

"What do you mean?" His eyes go back on mine once again. 

"I'm sorry about kidnapping you and forcing you to be here. I'm sorry for all the times I threatened you and go angry with you. I'm sorry that because of me you were shot and almost killed twice. And I'm so sorry that because of me you aren't able to have children." I grab his hand. 

"Shane, I said those things to make Mike feel guilty. I'm glad that those things happened. I got to meet my brother. I got to meet you. I'm finally happy for once in my life. If none of those things happened I would be miserable." His eyes still held guilt. I lean up and kiss his hand. "I don't blame you for anything. You were doing what you were told." He gave me a small smile. 

"Thank you beautiful." I nod. He sighs and stands up. "I'm going to leave you to your bath." I grip his hand and pull him towards me. He falls in the tub with a splash. He chuckles and looks at me. "Lola I have clothes on." I shrug. 

"You can always get more." He shakes his head. 

"You are so cute." I kiss his forehead. 

"Take a shower with me." 

"Can I take off my clothes first?" I release him and he gets up without a problem. He strips out of his clothes as I drain the water. I stand up as he steps in. His hands go around my waist and I smile at him as he kisses my neck. "I love you princess." I turn to him. 

"I love you too." He brings up his hands to cup my face as he kisses me. I giggled as he pulls me on him and my legs wrap around his waist. He hums as he rests my back on the wall of the shower. I hiss at the coldness but ignored it. His forehead rests on mine and I look at him. 

"I'm so glad that I've finally got a reason to be happy." I smile at him. He kisses me again but this once was more patient. When he pulled away he put me back on my feet. "Wash up." After I got done washing my hair and body I turned to him to see him letting the water run down his back. I run my figures up his back and he tensed up. I bring my hands to his waist and he turns around slowly. His eyes filled with lust. "I suggest you be careful," I smirk. 

"Why is that?" I dragged my hands to his V line and he smirks. 

"You are going to start something you don't want to do." I drag my hand lower touching him and he grunts. 

"Who said I didn't want too?" He pulls me to his body and picks me up. His lips go on mine and I giggle. We ended up on his bed with him on top of me. "We are getting your bed soaked." He shrugs. 

"So? I can always get a new one." I roll my eyes at his way of using my own words against me. He kisses me again and I tug on his hair. He hums. "I can't explain how bad I want you right now." 

"I want you just as bad." I breathed. His eyes open and he looks at me. 

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I nodded. 

"I'm more than sure." He gives me a small smile. 

"I just don't want to hurt you." 

"It's going to hurt for my first time." He shakes his head. 

"I mean mentally. Because of the thing with James's twin and the pain from your surgery. I don't want to hurt you like that." I look down at his chest. 

"If it starts to causing mental pain I will tell you," I spoke and looked back up at him. 

"Are you sure?" I nod. 

"I want you. All of you." He smirks. 

"I'm not sure if you can handle all of me." I roll my eyes and hit his chest. He chuckles. 

"You know what I meant." He nods. 

"I do."