~Chapter 28~

“What you just go sleeping with everyone?” Eva asked. Freya looked pissed.

“Excuse me? I have you know that I would never sleep with Shane in a million years. And Lola here is still a virgin.” She said. I brought my hand up to my forehead. This is just a dream. She didn’t really just tell her that.

“Ava, Freya, and Lola are not your business. Besides Freya is more Derek’s type than anything.” Shane said. I looked at him.

“I’m gonna go in my room,” I said. He grabbed my waist bringing me to his chest.

“No. I’ll handle this.” He said.

“Ava, what are you doing here?” I heard. James comes in the room. Ava smiles at him.

“Business with your brother and I. Doesn’t concern you or anyone else in this room.” She said. I moved away from Shane.

“Everyone get out of my room. I need to get dressed.” Shane said. Everyone was just now realizing he was in a towel. Everyone left one by one until it was Shane, Ava, and I. I looked at Ava who stood there. “Ava out,” Shane said. She looked surprised.

“You act like I haven’t seen you naked before.” She said. Then it hit me. She was Princess. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I went into my room and grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on. I walked back in Shane’s room to see him going through his closet.

“I don’t care if you saw me naked before. Now I’m telling you to leave.” He said. She rolled her eyes and turned around.

“Better?” She said. I looked at him. He rolled his eyes and stepped into the bathroom leaving the door open. She couldn’t see but I could. As soon as he went to drop the towel I turned around with a yelp.

“What’s the matter Sunshine?” Shane asked. I grew hot. He stepped in my view with a smirk.

“You jerk,” I said. He smiled.

“You love it.” He said. I smiled.

“Keep dreaming,” I said. He looked over at Ava who was turned around by now.

“Why did you come here at 10 at night?” Shane asked laying on his bed. She looks a step and looked at me. He looked at me as well. “Oh don’t mind her. She is free to stay.” Shane said. I smiled.

“Kind of you and I think Shane.” She said. He sat up.

“Isn’t that what we’re doing right now? She is with me. So deal with it or leave.” He said. She grew angry.

“Shane I can leave,” I said. He grabbed my good arm pulling me on his lap. He looked at Ava.

“Talk or leave.” He said.

“It’s your uncle. She happened to make a deal with my father to. I got the letter in the mail.” She said. I was surprised. He didn’t seem fazed.

“I doubt it.” He said. She pulled out a piece of paper. He took and read it.

“Shane I can’t have kids.” She said. I looked at her. He took a deep breath.

“Babysit next to me.” Shane breathed next to me. I got off his lap and sat next to him. He got up and grabbed his phone. “Ava? You never told me. Oh, so it’s a game now? You are truly fucked up. Yeah, I got it. The family is earned when it comes to you.” He hung up the phone and stared at the ground. “Derek!” Shane yelled. A second later Derek and Freya walked in. Freya walked up to me.

“What’s going on?” She asked. She was the only one to speak. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

“Ava’s father made a deal with Marco. She owns him a child.” I said. Shane looked at her. Derek did too.

“He gave us the list Shane. Why wasn’t her father on the list?” Derek asked.

“Because her father isn’t Mason. He is Robert. Ava is adopted.” Shane said. She nodded.

A/N:
Hello, my lovely readers. This book has me rolling with ideas. And questions.

1.) Does Shane really have feelings for Ava?

2.) Is Ava who she says she is?

3.) Is Lola falling in love with Shane? Ok, maybe this one is obvious.

4.) What would Shane choose if it came down to the two?

5.) What game is Marco trying to play?

Well, that wraps up this Authors note. Oh, one more thing. The next few chapters will keep you on your toes.