Final Chapter

"What are you doing? What's that supposed to mean?"

"That's why I told you I want to leave, and you said no."

"You are my husband,"

"Was, I already asked for a divorce, didn't I?"

"You can't do that in this house."

"Then let me go."

Mew was stuck. He placed his hand on his forehead to calm his ticking veins down. He looked away and contemplated. Gulf was playing mind games.

"I haven't signed the divorce papers as your husband, so we're still married. We haven't officially cancelled the contract so you're still my sub. Please leave our house he is a married man." Mew said addressing the boy who stood there watching the exchange between the two.

"Don't go. I called you here. You're my guest." Gulf clashed.

"I'm going to call the police and report you for home intrusion and rape if you touch a hair on his body." The boy raised his hands in surrender and left.

"What are you doing?" Gulf screamed frustrated.

Mew went to him and kissed him. Gulf didn't respond to it but instead tried to push Mew away, "what are you doing sto-" Mew swallowed his words with a kiss.

"you said you are horny," Mew confronted as he went for Gulf's lips again.

Gulf struggled to come out of this kiss. "I'm not having sex with you." He argued still trying to disentangle himself from Mew's hold.

Mew pulled him in and kissed him hard. Gulf kept on trying to avoid this kiss, but Mew was overpowering him.

"Too bad, because if you're going to be having sex, then you're having it with me."

He went back to kissing Gulf. He was full of stamina, his grip on Gulf's neck firm so he wouldn't come out of the kiss again. Gulf who had been struggling started to respond unconsciously to the kiss. Mew's other hand moved and gripped Gulf ass and pulled his waist to him. Gulf moaned. He was indeed horny. The pregnancy mood swings were not a joke.

When Mew was certain that Gulf had calmed down, he let loose the hand that was keeping Gulf's head in place and gripped Gulf's buttocks with both hands. Gulf understood what Mew was about to do and he hooked his legs around Mew's waist when Mew lifted him up. Mew blindly maneuvered in the room until he got on the couch. He didn't disconnect the kiss. Gulf was now holding him in place. They had steaming sex on the couch and Gulf was left satisfied. He felt content. He was panting trying to calm down, when he got up from the couch with a smirk on his face.

"This is not the end." He said as he went back to the bedroom.

And that was true, it was just the beginning.

Gulf took a break from his work. He applied for 7 months absence and it was granted. Mew kept on working as Gulf stayed at home. It was busy for him and Gulf decided to make it more hectic and even more painful.

It was a week after the sex incident, Mew was just starting a c-section at work when his phone started ringing. He started bringing his phone everywhere ever since Gulf got pregnant. The nurses in the room looked at each other annoyed by the distracting ringing tone.

Mew said, "please get me the phone," as his eyes kept on glued at the patient's open stomach.

A nurse got the phone and answered it then placed it on Mew's ear.

"It would be great for you to come here right now."

"I'm in the middle of a surgery I can't come."