Chapter 4

"P' what are you doing here? Win asked jumpy as he approached Bright.

"I should be asking you that." Bright replied tone indicating he was displeased

"I was using the bathroom," Win said going to Bright,

Bright side-stepped Win saying, "Me too."

"Oh ok." Win had never felt so awkward.

Bright went and relieved himself whilst Win and Boat stood there dumbstruck. He washed his hands and they still didn't say anything. As he was about to leave, he turned to Win, "are you going to stay here?" he asked eyebrows high up on his forehead.

"No, No I'm going out too."

Bright opened the door and Win came out first. He left too not before giving Boat a dirty glare. He wasn't pleased by the shenanigans the two were playing. He took Win to a private room and when they got in, Win went on his knees graciously and stroke the sub pose.

"Clothes off." Bright ordered.

Win stood up and undressed then went on his knees again.

Bright took off his leather belt. "Section 1 Subsection 3 Part iv of the contract we signed; do you remember what it says?"

"The Dom shall be honest with his sub at all times not withholding any information that impacts the sub's wellbeing; likewise, the sub shall be honest and truthful to his Dom-"

"-I need you to be honest with me pet, have you done anything wrong?"

"Yes sir,"

"What have you done wrong?"

"I talked to master Boat without your permission sir."

"What else?"

"I sneaked away?"

"Are you asking me?"

"I sneaked away sir."

"Now I'm going to punish you." Bright took the belt he was holding and hit 5 strikes on Win's bare back.

"get dressed," Bright ordered,

"Thank you, sir,"

"I have one last question," 

"Yes sir,"

Bright knew he shouldn't have asked but he did anyway,

"Did you like it?"

And maybe Win shouldn't have answered. He knew exactly what Bright was asking. He hesitated,

"remember you have to honest," Bright reminded.

"I liked it sir."

Bright dropped the belt he was holding. It suddenly felt heavy.

"Ok that's all. Let's go home." Bright didn't want to be there anymore.

Meanwhile, MewGulf and Mild were sitting at the table when Boat went to the bathroom. Gulf did not like the awkwardness around them. The fact that Mild and Mew had a history didn't sit well with him. He turned around and straddled Mew, jealous. He started squirming on Mew's lap to make the man uncomfortable. He was marking his territory. There was no sharing in his dictionary. Suddenly, he was becoming emotional. He started tearing up feeling overwhelmed by jealousy. When Mew felt wetness on his skin, he took Gulf out of his neck. He saw tears on his face and got confused why he was crying.

"Do you want to go home?"

Gulf nodded trying to control himself, so he won't burst out crying without a reason. They got up and left, Gulf in Mew's arms. When they got home, Gulf was full on bawling.

"You have to tell me why you're crying for me to understand."

Gulf couldn't talk. He rushed inside the house and went to their bedroom. He went inside the blankets and tucked himself inside. Mew rushed after Gulf. He looked for him in the house until he found him in their bedroom.

"Pet, what's wrong?" Mew asked voice stern and he was met with silence. He tried the soft approach, "Nong, I have no idea what's wrong please tell phi na,"

Gulf came out from the blankets, face flushed with crying and heat.

"I don't like you and Mild together." Mew was taken aback. What was he talking about again?

"Nong, I'm with you right now and you're my husband." He lifted his hand and showed him the ring on his finger. "We're married, remember."

Gulf shook his head, "why did you get involved with him. I don't like it."

Mew stared at Gulf confused, "we are past that. I already apologized and we're ok now."

"Oh yeah?" It was suddenly news to Gulf.

"Yes Nong, what's happening?"

"I feel sad." He truthfully confessed.

"Why are you sad?" Mew investigated.

"I don't know."

"Do you want p' to make it better?"

"No. I don't like you today. It reminds me of you and my friend so go away."

Mew took a deep breath.

"Ok I'll go."

As he was leaving, Gulf started crying again. Mew stopped walking with a sigh, exasperated, "What's wrong again?"

Gulf paused his crying and looked at Mew with an innocent sad face,

"I want some fries."