Prologue

*Speaking*

*Thinking*

*Author-kun*

---------------------------~------------------------------
Location : East Blue, Unknown Island

Black clouds were surrounding the sky. It was raining hard on that day. A black silhouette can be seen sitting in front of a grave which says-

Here Lies - Portgas D Emily

The black silhouette reveals himself to be Max. Emily's husband. He is seem to be carrying a child who is asleep.

Max : Why do you have to leave me?

Max says with tearful eyes.

Max : He is just 3 weeks old.

He says looking at the child.The child have(h/c) hair and (s/c) skin. Max slightly smiles looking at the peaceful face of his child.

Max : She wanted your name to be (Y/N).

Max states still looking at the child.

Max : I don't have much time . I'll have to leave you too.

Max starts to stand up. He looks at the the grave for a last time and starts walking towards the town. Once he reaches the town he sees a big ship with a skull flag. The ship is revealed to be Red force of the Red haired Pirates. Led by Shanks.

Shanks sees Max walking towards him and smiles.

Shanks : It's been a long time hasn't it.

Max : *chuckles* yea sure is.

Shanks : Sorry for the loss of your wife.

Max : It's fine. It's not even your fault.

Shanks : Hmm. So what did you call me for?

Max : Well the thing is.. I am surrendering to the marines. I don't want the child to be in danger because of me and the thing I want you to do is that I want you to take care of (Y/N) for me.

Shanks : WHAT!? But he would be in more danger if he is with me!

Max : I heard you are using some village as your base. Take him there with you and please see if there is someone who can take care of him.

Shanks was speechless. 'Where did he get this information from?!?' was all he thinking. Then again why would Max be wanted if he was some one normal.

Shanks : I see...If you really want me to take care of him then I'll take him with me.

Max : Thank you so much..

He said with some tears in his eyes. Shanks put a hand on his shoulder.

Shanks : Hey we are friends right?

Max : Yea

Max gives (Y/N) to Shanks who carefully holds him with both arms. Max looks at his child before ruffling his hairs. Max then looks at Shanks who is looking at the child with a smile.

Max : Take this with you too.

Max says heading him a book and a box.

Shanks : What's in the box?

Max : Just give them to (Y/N) when he becomes older.

Shanks : Okay..

Max : Guess this is good bye then.

Shanks : Yea I guess

Max then looks at his child for the last time and gives him a kiss on forehead. Then he give Shanks a side hug.

Max : Take care of yourself self red haired basterd.

Shanks : Yes I will you shit-head.

They both laughs and Max goes back to the town. Shanks looks at (Y/N). Who is now awake looking at him with his (e/c) eyes.

Shanks : poor thing.

(RH-P means red hair pirate)

RH-P : Captain the ship is ready to sail!

Shanks walks back on the ship. Everybody looks at him and then at (Y/N).

RH-P : Captain who did you banged?!?

Shanks : Shut up! I didn't banged anyone. This is (Y/N), Max's kid and yea don't scream do you wanna scare him or something , Yassop.

The crew member now known as Yassop make an 'o' face and nods.

RH-P 2 : But why is he with you did you kidnapped him or something?

Says a fat guy who is eating a huge peace of meat.

Shanks : No! He asked me to take care of him.

Everyone : What!?

Shanks sigh's

Shanks : Well the thing is....

After the explanation

RH-P 3 : I see now.

Yassop : Then we should do as he said what to you think?, Benn, Lucky.

He says faceing a who is smoking and the same fat guy who was eating meat

Benn : Yea, you are right.

Says the man who is smoking.

Lucky : I agree with you.

Says the fat guy.

Shanks : Okay then men..SET SAIL TO THE FUSHA VILLAGE!!

Everyone : YEAA!!

A/N : Aaaand that's the 1st part of the prologue. What do you guys think? Plzz tell in the comments.
Fun fact : (Y/N)'s gonna be the support for the crew that means he should be know navigation,cooking, and a little bit of medical information.Second fun fact : (Y/N) and Shanks are gonna be like brothers. So this is it for the prologue. Hope to see you guys in the next chapter Till then stay safe.