Talk to Him

^ that's Ouilis

Bonias Pov

Uuugghhh it's been a long time since that incident. I'm now a sophomore in high school. Would you believe it? I wouldn't myself. On how much time flew by. But even so, Suho still treats me like I'm 4 haha
——
"I'm hoooommmeee!" I shout while closing the door swiftly. The moment I stepped in I smelled a very pleasant smell. My eyes gleamed as I smiled happily. I quickly fumble with my shoes, desperately trying to take them off until I finally manage. I rush my way to the kitchen to see Suho cooking up some Alfredo Pasta.

"Smells delicious!!!" I chuckle, making my way towards Suho. But he didn't say a word to me. Instead he was focused on the pasta with an annoyed expression. And I sadly know why.

"Papa I'm sorry....I came home late, I was with Karu and some friends again." I nervously gulped and bowed at Suho, waiting for his response. I know he's going to probably yell at me.

I just heard him take a deep sigh and a quick chuckle. I look up at him, to see a soft smile coming from him. "Bunny I'm glad you're spending time with your friends, but please don't be out this late again." He frowned a bit as he stepped closer to me, and hugged me tightly. I relaxed my tense muscles and gave into the hug.

I sniffed his soft scent and smiled. "Thank you papa for not getting mad, I promise I won't do it again." I teared up looking up at him. "Ah don't cry bunny." He nervously smiled, whipping the tear away from my cheek. "Come on go and set the table and I'll bring the pasta." Suho patted my head and turned to prepare the pasta.

I did exactly what he asked for. I set up the two porcelain plates, napkins, and two cups filled with water already ready. When I finished, I looked up at the clock and waited until Suho came out with the yummy food.

"Here we go Bunny." He chuckled, giving me my pasta and some to himself. "Yayyy Passstaaaa." I laughed stuffing a bunch of noodles into my mouth. "Slow down there." Suho smiled, he leaned towards me and whipped my cheeks down with a napkin. "Eh sorry papa." I giggle.
——
-time skip-

*beep beep beep*

"Stupid alarm." I groaned, slowly making my feet hit the cold floor. I stretched and made my way towards my closet. I searched for my uniform while I did I scratched at my belly for a bit.

"Mhmm there you are." Grabbing my uniform I threw it onto the bed and stripped myself off my pjs.
——

Once I finished changing I checked my phone to see a spam full of messages from Karu. All messages saying the same thing "I'm waiting for you."

-Bonia- Hey hey I'll be out in a sec
-Karu- Hurry up I don't have all day
-Bonia- suuurrreee hehe
-Karu- Whatever

——

I rush out the apartment as I hugged Suho goodbye. "Have a good day today honey." Suho smiled. I nodded and gave him a wave goodbye. I rushed down the stairs to find Karu sitting on the concrete with his earphones on. Oooh I can sneak up on him!

I slowly sneak behind Karu. I mentally laugh knowing he has no idea I'm behind him. I raise my arms up, preparing to pounce on him until all of a sudden he swiftly looks at me. Gripping my hands and pulling us both to the floor. "Eeh Karu?!" I nervously spoke. He just stared intensely down at me with those cold eyes. For a solid second I felt my breath hitch from his intense stare.

"I knew you were behind me, idiot." He grinned as he got up and held his hand out for me. I tsked and grabbed his hand anyways. I got up beating down my skirt to try and clean it off. "How'd you know I was even behind you." I said with duck lips. "Idiots aren't sneaky of course." He laughed putting his hands into his pockets. "Mmphm!"

——
-time skip at school- ;)

"This class sucks." I sigh, I kept my head leaning down at my desk just staring into the window. I couldn't even hear the teacher anymore I was that zooned out.

The bell suddenly rang making me rub my tired eyes. When I was about to get up a low "hey" made me turn around. "O-oh hey Ouilis." I chuckled.

"Hey....B-Bonia."

💞yayyyy I updated after 10399384829 years lmao Since I'm back onto this, I'll for sure work on it now xD💕 ps there's gonna be a lot of drama hehe