Stop

When we all sat down on the carpet I couldn't help but notice the boy having a glowing aura. He's so adorable! Maybe when we get older he'll be HOT!

I kept chuckling until Karu pumped his elbow onto my arm. "What!" I groaned. "Let's draw." He said with markers in his hand and paper in the other. "Wait Karu." I said getting up. I feel bad but I want to at least know this boys name.

As I got up I walked over to the table the boy was sitting in. There were like 4 girls sitting in the table with him. Damn so young yet he already has girls. "Excuse me." I say innocently. "Hello there." He smiled. "Hi thank you for helping me out, my names Bonia." I smiled. "Hello Bonia, I'm Ian." He smiled back. When I was about to speak a marker hit my head.

Ian just stared almost wanting to laugh I saw it in his face. I raged with anger turning around. Seeing Karu standing there with another marker in his hand. Karu tilted his head staring at Ian. Karu chuckled and said "she's a little slow." Karu laughed griping my shoulder. I slapped it off me and ran off steaming.

—No ones POV—

"Don't be rude." Ian muttered. "Whatever." Karu huffed walking away. Karu walked towards the bean bags where he knew Bonia would be. He found her and stared. "Hey." He muttered. "Do you know what you just did!" Bonia cried. "No." He said.

Karu sighed taking a paper out of his pocket and throwing it infront of Bonia and left "look at it."

With that said. Bonia opened her eyes and saw the paper. She unfolded it and saw what he drew. He drew Bonia as a goblin and Karu was a prince saving a princess from Bonia. It was a rude move but it made Bonia laugh. "Goblins are nice too right?" Bonia laughed to herself.

—time skip—

Meanwhile it was time to go home. All the kids were waiting for their parents like always. When Ian walked up to Bonia. "Hello again." Ian smiled. "Hi." She whispered. "Can I tell you something?" He asked. Bonia nodded happily. "I think Karu is a meanie." Ian whispers into her ear. "Don't be with him." He went on. Bonias eyes went wide.

"Don't say that about him he's nice! Nicer than you!" Bonia yelled getting up. "Look he drew me as the goblin! Not a princess!" Bonia yelled. Ian looked disgusted "EWWWW!" He spat. "Ew you! This is pretty, prettier than those girls!" Bonia yelled. She shoved the paper back into her dresses pocket and left towards Karu.

"Your right hes a meanie." Bonia sighed with her hands to her head. "Always are." Karu laughed. "Your not a bunny your a goblin now." Karu grinned. "Hey!" Bonia yelled.

—Bonias POV—

A goblin? Really. I stuck up for him and he's acting so rude. But he was right Ian was just a little crap! Karu is too but, Karu literately put a spell on me. It's creepy! What's going to happen when we go into middle school? Suhos gonna be sad when I grow older ha. I'll miss this for sure.

💕💗 sorry I didn't post in a actual week!! I was busy sorry I'll be posting as my usual schedule!