Smeared Mint

"Hey Bonia lets go!" My friend smiled pulling me into her car. "Ah hold on can Karu come?" I asked. "Yea definitely!" She smiled. I nodded and ran back inside our class finding Karu and pulling him out "Come on schools over today you promised to come with me to the mall." I grinned. "I did?" He mumbled. "Call your mom I'll call my dad." I say pulling my phone out of my pocket. As I'm about to call Suho I just see Karu staring out into space. I roll my eyes and turn behind him pulling his phone out of his backpack "Can you be any more lazier." I giggle.

A few minutes went by we both called our parents. Suho of course said yes he always told me it would be fun for me to go out with friends often but not to much. Me and Karu jump in my friends car as a few more friends come and join including CeCe.

"Hi Karu!" CeCe brightly smiled at him. "Hello Cece." Karu faintly smiled. "Mind if I sit next to you?" She said pushing farther from Karu and sat between us both. Well then I know this is awkward for him. "Not at all actually." He smiled. What the heck?

Once the ride was over all 5 of us jumped out and walked around the mall messing around and shopped a bit. "Karu look it's OUR FAVORITE BAND!" I screamed and fan girled like crazy. "Oh WHAT!" Karu smiled. It was their newest shirt. "We HAVE to buy this!" Karu loudly said. I knew this would make him happy. "Yes we do!" I jumped up and down. We both got the same t shirt and went to buy it quickly. When we did we went out of the store taking the shirts out of the bag and stared at it like a beautiful piece of art. No one at school really likes rock bands which makes this special for me and Karu in a way.

"Omg you guys like that band so do I." I heard Cece say behind us. I'm starting to get slightly annoyed. Me and Karu turned to her "What's your favorite song?" I asked her. "Oh I only know the one they play on the radio but their music seems good." Cece said sounding a bit nervous. "Yikes Cece." Karu said with a disgusted face. "Damn Cece you just offended us both." I say nodding my head as a no.

"Ha But uh Karu would you like to come with me to Forever 21?" Cece smiled at him. "KARU ITS GAMESTOP THEY HAVE THE NEW GAME!" I yelled already running to GameStop. Karus head legit snapped and ran right after me completely ignoring Cece. Damn I'm sorry Cece.

Narratives POV

"Those two are like brother and sister you shouldn't be worried Cece she sees him as a brother." Jess said patting Ceces back. "Whatever I have a feeling Bonia will become a slut in highschool watch." Cece scoffed. "Hey don't be messed up like that Bonias a nice friend, Karu and her are just childhood friends chill." Jess snapped back. "And why Karu he's so emo." Jess frowned. "Boys like him in highschool become hot as hell mark my words I'll help him break out of his shell." Cece smiled flipping her hair.

"Why not Oulis?" Niki popped her head between Jess and Cece. "Oulis has a crush on Bonia but don't tell her he wants to keep it a secret." Cece frowned and rolled her eyes. "Oulis is good looking not gonna lie." Jess giggled. "Dude we are only 12 you guys talking about boys and starting drama damn." Niki laughed.

"Yeah But I've had a crush on Karu since 6th grade." Cece said sticking her tougue out at Niki and Jess.

💖💖ahhh I'm so sorry for being gone so long I had writers block :/ lI'll be updating on my regular sechudle now which is every Sunday 💖💖