Again

"Alright Bunny it's Tuesday we need to get ready." Suho said picking your small outfit out. (Why did she have to be my nanny I always tempted to tell Suho but my words are still gibberish).

We here two knocks on the door. Suho finishes putting his tie and putting his shoes on. Suho quickly grabs you rushing to the door. When he opens it Lia is there. "Good morning Lia." Your father smiled kissing your forehead and handing you to Lia. "Hello sir and princess." Lia giggled (such a hypocrite). "Well I'll be going now please take good care of her." Suho said with a nervous smile.

Your father when he was already about to close the door he had a faint smile and waved at you. You were sad that he was leaving but you still smiled brightly to keep your father at ease.

One he closed the door Lia placed you on your baby chair at the table. She grabbed your baby food and feed you. "You know Bonia I wish I wouldn't do this to you and these other little girls." Lia frowned. (I feel bad but she's still a pathetic person for doing these things....so I tried) "w-wha-i!" I tried saying Why. Lia had a shocked face like how would a year old baby understand. She chuckled.

"Well I had no choice he's paying me." "Why am I even saying this to you." Lia said cleaning my spoon when I was done eating. (What will she do with me I don't want to leave my dad.)

—time skip—
It was almost time for Suho to come home. But you always wondered if that man would come back.

2 hours past

You were playing on the dark wood floor with your doll. And Lia was on the couch on her phone. You didn't mind Lia anymore after today. Then the door opened and your saw Suho. You smiled brightly. "Da da!" You giggled. "Bunny!" Suho smiled closing the door walking towards you. He bent down and picked you up. Getting back up he started to cradle you. "Hello sir!" Lia said bowing. "Hello Lia so how did she do today?" Suho said rubbing your head. "Good sir like last week she's an angel." Lia smiled (I'll be honest I'm proud of her saying such thugs of me).

"I'm glade well being in the modeling industry is a little irritating." Suho laughed. (Modeling? You never knew his new job but why modeling you knew he was handsome but how much money is he getting paid?) "Wow sir modeling you must be getting all the women." Lia smiled picking her purse up. "No need I already have my little lady here." Suho smiled at you. You had a small blush on your cheeks. (My dads such a sweet man) you smiled at him. "Well sir I'll be going then I'll see you tomorrow." Lia Bowes again opening the door Suho waved and Lia left closing the door. (This isn't so bad) for now...