Threats?

A year has passed. Hazi has been visiting every single day. Suho and her have been going on dates. Suho still shows me love and all but, I get it he's still young he wants someone. But could he really eventually forget me? Maybe I should just leave.

"Hey sweetie." I woke up to the sound of his gentle voice. "Hey Papa." I smile. "It's time for school." Suho smiled getting my shoes. "When is Lia coming back Papa." I frowned. That's right Lia.... I haven't seen her for a year I wonder where she is? "She's uh well I told her about Hazi how she takes care of you now." Suho said.

"Oh." I say with dull eyes. "Lets go sweetie." He smiled. This is it. That woman Hazi has been giving me nasty looks and I'm just a kid?! I always tell Suho but he never believes me. The only one that does is Karu my best friend.

-time skip-

"Hey Carrot." Karu teases. "Karu lets draw!" I smile. "Fine." "Here you can use the color of my poo." I giggle handing him the brown marker. "I can draw brownies." He grinned. "You always suck the fun out of it." I sigh putting my head against the table. We start drawing until time passes by when it's time to go home. Me and Karu wait for our parents to come by. Suho comes through the door smiling waiting for me to walk over to him. "Karu want to come?" I question. "What?" He tilted his head.

"Play date!" I giggle. "No bye." Karu coldly said and left but he turned back with a smile. He's such a weirdo but I gotta love em. "Bunny I missed you." Suho smiled. "Me too papa."

"Come on we are going to go eat with Hazi." I looked up at him and he seemed happy. I can't take that away from him. He's my father and she's his girlfriend. It just doesn't make sense to me how it happened so quickly. I'm 5 years old now. And my life is already bothersome. I just hope Suho leaves her.

-time skip-

"Hey sweetie." Suho says to Hazi kissing her cheek. "Hey honey and hey pumpkin." Hazi smiled and pinched my cheek. I just turn away. "Bonia loves you no matter what Hazi." Suho smiled. "Oh I know." Hazi laughed. Ew she's disgusting. A few minutes go by and Suho and Hazi are ordering their meals. While Suho orders mine. I used the crayons and paper they give out at the restaurant and draw brownies.

"Oh sweetie why did you draw brownies." Suho smiled. "She's probably craving them." Hazi giggled. "No Karu drew them." I say with a happy look on my face. I feel Suhos stare I look over and see him with a frown and dulled out eyes. Why does he hate Karu so much? "Ooo whose this Karu." Hazi smiled. "Ah its a friend of hers." Suho said with a weird expression. Yeah a friend with no benefits. I mentally grin.

About 20 minutes later the food finally came. Suho orderd me macaroni and cheese with apple juice. I remember the first time he took me to a restaurant he ordered me this too. He's still kind and I know he still loves me but. It's just hard with Hazi around she doesn't love me. And I need to find out why.

"Here let me feed you bunny." Suho smiled grabbing my spoon. Just then Hazi puts Suhos hand down "I think she should try and eat it herself so she can be a responsible woman in the future." Hazi smiled. What the?! I'm 5 lady he's my father! "Oh right." Suho said looking a little sad. Look at this woman she's changing him!

Fine I don't care anymore. I grab the spoon from Suhos hand and start eating the macaroni. "See she's fine honey." Hazi smiled while she started to eat her pasta. "Yeah yeah your right." Suho smiled a bit.

While I'm eating my macaroni I see Hazi staring at Suho locked into his face. "Mhm." I grin. I put my spoons round surface face me and throw it. Throwing the macaroni on Hazi. "What the?!" Hazi yells. "What woah! Bunny why?" Suho panicked grabbing a napkin and cleaning the macaroni off Hazis face.

"Tell your daughter what was her reason." Hazi huffed swiping the napkin from Suho and cleans herself. "I thought I saw a bug." I laugh. Ah this is fun

Fathers Little Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें