Invintation

When I stood there hiding behind a wall. He puts the letter back inside the envelope. He walks over where I was. Just as he was going to past by me he sees me. "Good morning bunny!" Suho says putting the envelope down on the coffee table. He then picks me up.

"Bunny we...." He stopped for a second. "We might go to a wedding my dear." He smiled but fades away. "What's that papa?" I questioned. "Well it's when two people become closer than ever." He says with a sad smile. When the years went on till Bonia was 3 she forgot all about her mother.

"We will be going to the wedding soon and it's my sisters." Suho put you down on the couch sitting down next to you. He then takes his phone out.

(Finallylyly it's going to be Suhos POV!!!

I mentally sigh. Should I really call her? I can't be rude to her after all. As Suho dialed his sisters number she picks up shortly after. "Suho how are you doing babe!" His sister said in excitement. "Hey, I was wondering about this letter....your getting married?" Suho quesitoned. He looked down at Bonia and patted her head. "Yes isn't that amazing! Remember to come!" She yelled. "Yes yes but..." Suho looked at Bonia again. My sister doesn't even know it yet what would she think of Bonia? "Well what is it?" His sister replied. "I have a daughter now." He sternly said. It was quiet for a minute.

"Oh I see but aren't you a little to young to have kids Suho?" His sister said. "I know but it's Lins." He gulped. "What the hell Suho.You knew that she was a slut yet you still had a child with her!" She yelled through the phone. "I don't want Lin at the wedding Suho I swear!" She yelled again. "She's not she left me." Suho frowned. "Let me guess she didn't take that kid?" She laughed. "She did not and don't talk bad about my daughter." Suho said angrily. "Just make sure to come." With that being said by his sister Suho then hangs up.

Suho put his head back, his face facing the ceiling. "Papa!" Bonia then giggled. Oh my Bonia if only you knew how much I love you. Suho then rests his head on a pillow. Bonia lays down next to him. Suho wraps his arms around Bonias small body. "Bunny when you get older I know you'll become a great woman." Suho gently massaged Bonias head. "I love Papa!" Bonia said nibbling on Suhos hand. "I love you too."