Brother

Bonias POV

"Well Bonia it's just that I wanted you to have friends that were girls." He chuckled nervously. Mhm lets make him jealous should we? "But papa he's so handsome." I shimmered. He's not he's ugly I just want his reaction teehee. Suho just stood there a little shocked. "I see but Bonia what about me." Suho said suddenly putting his hands to his face pretending to cry.

He's faking right? But then I hear sniffing oh crap... "Papa don't cry I'm sorry he's ugly." I started crying quickly and sobbing. "Please Papa!" I cry. Suho then quickly then stretched from the drivers seat and reached his arm to me. Putting his hand on my cheek. "You are too special for a boy Bonia." He said gazing into my eyes.

"Papa y-your to p-prettty!" I cried even more. Suho just looked at me happily. "I'll make your favorite soup at home Bunny." He said pinching my cheek gently. I nodded rubbing my eyes. He's so kind but I want to know about him more..

-time skip- 👁👄👁

"Bonia here the soups ready." Suho said pouring soup out of the pot and into a bowl. "Here Bunny." Suho said blowing on the soup that was on the spoon. As he was about to feed you his phone rang. He just stopped and put the spoon down. "I'll be right back Bunny." He smiled but it looked a little sad.

Suhos POV!

"Hello." I spoke not sounding enthusiastic. "Can I stop by I need to tell you something personally." A man said in the other line. "I told you I don't want nothing to do with you anymore." I spoke. "It's about that thing." The man said with a deep tone. "Just come by quick your just coming in and out that's it." I said hanging up. I sigh and put my hand to my forehead. "What am I going to do with him." I groan.

-time skipppp-

A door bell then rung and Bonia looked a little surprised. "Don't worry bunny keep eating your soup." I smile. I then walk up to the door a little hesitate to open it. Until when I did open it a pair of arms went around me dropping me on the floor and them on top.

"PAPAAAAAA!!!!!" I hear Bonia yelling as I hear an "OW!" I get up seeing Bonia hitting the man with the spoon. "Wait Bonia!" I laugh grabbing the spoon from her. I keep laughing because of Bonias cute little stunt to save me. "My my I thought I was the knight in shining armor." I laugh. "Papa who is this UGLY MAN!" She says angrily.

"Whose this BEAUTIFUL GIRL!" The man says loudly and joyfully. As he was about to give Bonia a hug I stopped him by grabbing his hands and setting them down giving him a mean glare. "Don't Brother just tell me what's wrong." When i said that Bonias face went blank for a bit. "B-brother?" She questioned. "Is this your daughter the one that our beloved sister talked about!" My brother smiled.

I sigh and get up from the ground and pick up Bonia holding her in my arms. "Yes but tell me what is it that you wanted now." I said coldly. He then gets up smiling. "Well Suho I need money." He nervously chuckles patting my shoulder. "Stop and no I will not." I grin.

"Please Suho I need it, t-then at least let me stay for a week at least!" He begged. "no way your staying here!" I frown banging his head with my free hand. "I would love to stay with this sweetheart!" My brother smiled while staring at Bonia.

"Stop just sit down Moi." I sigh. I walk to the couch sitting down with Bonia on my lap as Moi sat down too. "What's your name sweetie." Moi smiled. "Bonia." She frowned. "Ah what an adorable name." Moi smiled. "Want to play dolls." Bonia said smiling. I was a little surprised I thought she would hate him. "Well Bonia this man isn't safe as you can see he is very lonely for a good reason." I chuckle. "How dare you Suho." Moi frowned.

"Go get your dolls then Bunny." I smile letting her run off to her room. "Suho remember Hazi?" Moi questioned. "Yes please don't say that name again." I said putting my hands on my face. "Guess what I set a date for you guys she said she wants you back." Moi said with such an expression you would just want to punch. "What! Moi you know how crazy she is!" I yell a bit. "Bro bro she got." Moi stopped and started putting his hands to his chest gesturing boobs. "What." I said blankly. "Boobs now." He whispered in my ear.

My eyes widen smacking Moi. "She has nothing to do with me." I get up and walked to Bonias room leaving Moi. He will not get his way never again not after what happened last time.