I didn't even come down for dinner because I guess mommy didn't make for me. Then I drifted to sleep.

---------------------

knock knock

Waking me up, I stood up and walked sluggishly to open up. "Morning Ire" I greeted

"Are you not hungry?....The time is almost eleven"

I nod and walk pass her to the kitchen with the goal of eating a box of cereal and returning back to my room. I immediately halted when I jammed mommy in the kitchen.

"Good morning Ma" I mumbled, avoiding eye contact

"What is good about the morning...Mo bere" (I'm asking you)

I keep quiet my head turn to the opposite direction.

"What is good about the morning O jare, shio.....Ahh, look at you, be carrying your face like unripe plantain...Because of somebody else's husband...Ahbi beko?"

I still didn't respond, tears threatening to fall down from my eyes.

"My friend will you get out from here....radarada"

"Ah ah, Mommy" Ire said entering the kitchen

"Kini??.Don't tell me anything oh, what is wrong with you?....Maṣe sọ ohunkohun fun mi ṣaaju ki Mo koju si ọ ni owurọ yii" (don't tell me anything before I face you this morning)

"Sorry" Ire muttered

"Now it's married man, very soon we'll hear that she's stolen a baby"

I stormed out the kitchen bumping into Lari, the cause of all these wahala. I hissed at her then walked pass.

I go back to my room and begin to cry again, my phone on silent to avoid the calls of that lying man. My tommy is aching me, I'm really hungry.

I pick my phone up and order a meal from Okwida restaurant, a classy restaurant in Lagos and I heard they do home deliveries.

Mommy should chop her kitchen

-------------------

Over three hours and my food hasn't gotten to me. This people want me to die ni?

I call for the umpteenth time, "Hello?, good day...Thanks for choosing___" A man answered

"____Please please please, don't give me that" I lashed, very hungry and annoyed

"First of, I'm really sorry Ma'am but I'm not quite sure you have the correct number"

"Okwida na, I know exactly who I'm talking to. I placed an order and I've payed since three hours ago, I payed eight thousand naira and I'm yet to receive my order.....What kind of nonsense is this!"

"Wow, I'm sorry about that Ma'am"

"I don't want your apologies, I just want to eat!"

"Em, If you please give me your order number"

I laughed, "You most be kidding right?" This people are contributing to my annoyance. What did I do to deserve a day like this na!!!

"Your order is two packs of pepper chicken, burger, chips and a bottle of chapman. Is that your order ma'am"

"No it's not, it's your own" I said sarcastically

The man begins to laugh, annoying me the more, "What's funny?"

"Nothing Ma'am"

"Is this funny???"

"Not at all, The delivery man had an accident on his way to deliver your order ma'am and he had to be rushed to the hospital"

I gasped in shock, "Oh My goodness, I'm sorry"

"It's actually fine, you have all right to be upset"

"I'm truly sorry about that, I pray he gets better. You could just send it tomorrow and I'll find something to eat" Already trying to create a plan in my head on how to go and eat down stairs without jamming mommy or my sisters.

"Are you sure?, I'm really sorry about it"

"Yeah, em...Please what's your name?...Just in case I call I'll know who I'm talking to" At least I should know the husky voice I'm talking to

"I'm Luke"

I laugh, a pay back for his laughter, "Chapter what?"

I hear him chuckle from the line, "You actually have a beautiful laugh"

"Thanks, Sha, you guys should just bring my order tomorrow jor"

"Yeah, were sure to surprise you.... Have a good day Ma'am"

"Bye Luke, and my name is Tobi...Not Ma"

"Alright then, have a good day Tobi" He said and I hung up, smiling at myself.

Why I'm I even smiling when I'm hungry?????????

Chapter over!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, Mommy Bello has fans ohhh

Check out Luke's picture in the cast section

Till next time