Thirteen.

Chapter 13.

Third person's P.O.V

The classes went on, Baekhyun and Taeyeon's usual sitting place which is next to each other was changed. Taeyeon sat at the front while Baekhyun at her bottom right. Taeyeon was disturbed by Baekhyun, she can see through her peripheral vision that Baekhyun kept on looking at her. She wanted to ask Baekhyun to stop looking, but she doesn't want Baekhyun to think that she's affected by him.

Before, Taeyeon wanted to let Baekhyun know, by her actions that she likes him. But now, she want to push Baekhyun away, even if its hard for her. She knows it's for the best, she wanted Baekhyun to live safe.

When classes ended, Baekhyun followed Taeyeon to ask something.

"Taeyeon!" Baekhyun called her.

"Taeyeon aren't we going to study today?" Baekhyun asked, hoping she'd say yes.

"No." Taeyeon simply said, she didn't even bother to stop walking.

"Ms. Kwon would be---"

"I already fixed that."

"Good bye Baekhyun." She said and she meant it.

--

"Let's have lunch, Luhan." Taeyeon said while sitting at the passenger's seat. Luhan fetched Taeyeon at school today.

Taeyeon is trying to mend things, although she already tried for so many times before. She feels it's different this time, she also wants her infatuation for Baekhyun to be gone.

Taeyeon looked at Luhan, his eyes was fixed on the road, and his eyebrows are furrowed. Taeyeon has already got used to this image. But since yesterday, Taeyeon felt Luhan got a little vulnerable.

She looked back at the window, knowing Luhan won't respond. She sighed. She's trying everything to make this relationship work, but without Luhan's parcitipation she's widely aware it won't work. Afterall, a relationship doesn't work if only one person tries to make it work. Right?

The traffic made their vehicle stop, she heard Luhan sigh. Taeyeon wants to make a small talk, but she knows Luhan hates the traffic so she just set the thought aside.

Suddenly she felt Luhan's warm hand hold hers, saying, "How about dinner at your dad's?"

Taeyeon looked at Luhan with disbelief, she felt like her heart is going to explode any second now.

"Well?" Luhan asked, not letting go of Taeyeon's hand.

It was quite a while since Luhan held Taeyeon's hand, and quite a while since Luhan talked to her in a calmed manner. She wants to cry because of happiness. This relationship is actually worth a shot, she thought to herself, squeezing Luhan's hand lightly.

"That's a very great idea, Luhan." Taeyeon said.

"Let's make it a surprise, I'll cook at your dad's."

Luhan is a really great cook, in the first months of them moving-in together. Taeyeon would wake up to the fresh scent of delicious dishes everyday before Luhan goes to work and Taeyeon to school.

They didn't let go of each other's hand until they hopped off Luhan's car. Luhan asked about her day, which made her feel both happy and disturbed.

"Baekhyun, stop please."

"Baekhyun, stop."

She remembered what happened at the music room, and she felt really guilty. Taeyeon wants to be real and honest to Luhan, though she knows the result won't be pretty. This was also her fault, even if she don't admit it to herself, she knows she also wanted what happened later, she craved for Baekhyun's touch.

"Taeyeon? Come on." Luhan called her, making her snap out of thoughts.

They walked past Baekhyun's apartment, she wonders if he's inside already. It's a good thing Luhan doesn't know they share the same building with Baekhyun.

She wishes it won't be long until her infatuation will be gone.