Three.

Chapter 3.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Day four with Kim Taeyeon.

Well, supposed to be.

She's not present today, no notes or whatever. Another rest day, cheers to that.

"Ya! Baekhyung!" Key called my name.

"Nae?" I turned around.

"There's a bar downtown, I heard it's great! We should give it a go!"

Key and his love for bars.

"I don't know Key, I mean I got stuff to do." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh come on Hyung! Don't be a party pooper! I'll see you there! 9pm! Don't ditch!" He said and left, leaving me with no choice but to go to that certain bar later.

Hey, it's not bad to have a little fun right?

Specially when you dealt with a Kim Taeyeon for three days straight. I need to calm my nerves down.

--

Is this it? God Kim Ki-Bum Im gonna crush your bones when I see you. Where the heck is he?

"Bro!"

I looked down at my watch, "Yeah bro, 9pm. It's 9:48. Where the hell were you?"

"I was inside. Come on hyung, it's really awesome." He pulled me into the bar.

Bars isn't really my thing, I'll tell you that.

Key keeps on talking and talking well sorry brother, but the vodka is the reason why I'm here.

Minutes later, Key decided he wanted to dance. Well okay then, go do your thing. I won't stop you.

"Bro, bro. I just got this girl's number. She's really gorgeous."

"Got yourself a girl? Congrats Key." I patted his shoulder.

"You're really sweating.." I reminded him.

"Can't get her off my mind, hyung." he said and I just laughed

"Excuse me, I'm just gonna go use the bathroom." I tell him and he nodded in response.

Crowdy place, never my thing.

When I got out of the comfort room, there's a couple making out. And they're on my way.

"Excuse m--Taeyeon?" I ask in confusion.

The girl broke out from the kiss and snapped her head in my direction, "Koon---Baekhyun? Oh hi." She said awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Well, a friend invited me over."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah.."

Awkward..

"Well Taeyeon I need to go. Nice...nevermind." I said.

Wow that's one thing I never expected that Taeyeon would do. Guess I really do not know her yet. That really shocked me.

And imagine how awkward it is for us tomorrow.

--

My head is killing me, I wanted to ditch class but I don't want to let Ms. Kwon down.

When I entered class, I saw Taeyeon...with Key. Key's arm is around Taeyeon.

What a very weird sight.

How the heck do they know each other?

"Good morning class, today I'm gonna pair you up for your music project. Well, you can choose your partner except for Mr. Byun and Ms. Kim. You guys need to be partners, and I hope you know why. Deadline is in three weeks, you just need to write a song. And present it. Easy as that." Ms. Kwon announced.

It's lunch time, and I don't feel like eating so I made my way to the school fields to maybe read some book or I don't know.

I was about to sit on my usual spot, under the oak tree but it looks like someone's on it.

"Ya! Baekhyung! Come on here for a sec!" Key called me and I walked towards them.

"Taeyeon, this is Baekhyun my best friend. Hyung, this is Taeyeon, my girlfriend." his girlfriend?

Taeyeon and I stared at each other, for like three seconds.

"Hi, Im Kim Taeyeon. Key's girlfriend, nice to finally meet you. He was talking about you just now." she smiled at me.

"Ah. Im Key's guardian." pretend to not know each other huh?

Nice move, Kim Taeyeon.

(Key is from Shinee. Yehet. To all my filipino readers please read my story called Twist and turns. It's an exo fanfiction. Gomawo. Pls vote x comment x ba a fan)