Twenty nine.

Chapter 29.

Third person's P.O.V

"Wait a second!" Taeyeon shouted from her room.

Someone's knocking on her door, probably Taehyung.

"Two minutes!" She shouted as another knock was heard.

She needed a human minute. She just woke up, she needs to fix herself.

"All right! All right! Im gonna open the door! What's with the fuss?" Taeyeon jogged to the door.

"Can't you---Baekhyun?" Taeyeon said in shock.

"Good morning, I-uh. Thought I'd uh." Baekhyun stuttered.

"You can continue your sentence inside. Come on in." Taeyeon said with a warm smile before stepping aside so Baekhyun can walk in.

"I brought breakfast for--"

"The two of us? How nice of you." Taeyeon cut him off.

"Look I'm sorry if I made you leave, I just know Taehyung won't accept defeat--Here, I'll take it. You wait on the living room." Taeyeon grabbed the food from Baekhyun's hands while he waited on the living room.

Taeyeon walked to the living room holding a tray with the food Baekhyun bought.

"There." Taeyeon said with a smile on her face, placing the tray carefully on the table.

"Let's eat!" Taeyeon cheered like child, before crossing her legs and grabbing her bowl of food.

"What?" Taeyeon asked with a mouthful. Baekhyun was staring at him eversince she entered the living room.

"It's just that---I, I'm not used to you being...like this."

Taeyeon drank a little bit of hot choco to help her swallow the food on her mouth,"Am I not like this? I mean, before. Before I--you know...uh Im sorry never mind that. Sorry."

"The Taeyeon I came to know is..." Baekhyun trailed off. "She isn't neat, she isn't this polite, she's not formal when it comes to me." Baekhyun said and he looked at Taeyeon to see her scrunching her nose.

"But she's cute, just like the Taeyeon now. Before, whenever I bring her breakfast, she's sprawled on her bed. And if I wake her up, she's gonna throw a pillow at me and shout, 'How much do you hate me? What have I done to you? How much do you envy me? Why are you doing this to me? You're a heartless monster, Baekhyun!' but all I did was just wake her up!" Baekhyun smiled as he reminisced the memories of yesterday.

"Wait, how do you get in if she's still sleeping?" Baekhyun slightly frowned at Taeyeon's words. She speaks as if she doesn't know the one she's talking about.

"Well you see, my apartment from your apartment is just five steps away. And you trust me with a spare key.....before." Baekhyun explained thoroughly. Taeyeon just nodded in response.

"You don't tie your bun neatly before, you don't care as long as there's no hair in the way. You always refuse to eat with me because you don't want to share your food with me. But we end up eating in one bowl." Baekhyun sighed.

"Im sure I irritate you before!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Yeah, but not most of the time though. I enjoy every minute with you." Baekhyun said. Making the air thick. The two of them continued to eat.

"You still haven't--" Baekhyun referred to the boxes.

"Uhm I uh, I just came back here last night. And I don't know what's with all of those boxes. I uh have no idea." Taeyeon said.

"Those boxes," Baekhyun stopped as he swallow his food "those are your stuff from your old apartment. You just moved here almost a month ago."

"Want help fixing it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes but, I want to do it myself. Maybe I can remember things by it." Taeyeon smiled.

"Taeyeon, why do you trust me so easily? I mean, you can't remember anything, right?"

"I don't particularly trust you in that kind of way." Taeyeon blurted out.

"I just feel like you could help me regain my memory faster than anyone can. I somehow feel a special connection with you."

"So Taehyung.." Baekhyun trailed off.

"Oh no, Taehyung is a different story. I trust him in that kind of way. I really trust him."

"What were we before, Baekhyun?" Taeyeon asked.

"Us?"

"Yes. Me and you, us." Taeyeon repeated.

"An almost."

(A/N: I promise to update by Thursday or Friday or earlier! Thank you for 6k!!!!! SARANGHAE EBRIBADIIIII!)