Two.

Chapter 2.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

What the hell does my name got to do with the nickname koongie? Ugh, thinking of it makes me cringe.

"So, are you my oppa or my dongsaeng?" she asked while catching up with my speed.

"Ya, koongie-ah. Are you my oppa?"

"Koongie."

"Koongie-ahhh."

"Jesus Christ Kim Taeyeon. Im your oppa now will you please, please, please shut that very beautiful mouth of yours?" I pleaded.

"Okay then Koongie oppa" she smiled

Will she stop calling me koongie?

When we reached the library, we wasted no time and already started studying. Though she has an attention span shorter than a leprechaun's leg.

She looked at her watch for the tenth time, "Oppa, it's already 5pm. I need to go." she said

"But we just got here, Taeng...Taeyeon." Why the hell am I calling her Taengoo? We just met and I ain't calling anyone nicknames. It's..disgusting..

"Baekhyun oppa," She bowed "Im really really sorry but I really need to go or else Im in huge trouble. Please let me leave, koongie oppa." She said, not standing up from her bowing position.

"Okay okay, Taeyeon. You may go."

"Ahh! Kamsa Oppa. I'll see you tomorrow! Annyeong!" She shouted while running away.

How does one run with such high heels?

Walking down the cold streets, back to my flat. And me remembering that my brother won't be back until the next two months enlightens my mood for a tad bit.

As I open my door, I remembered I have a new neighbour on this complex. And guess what? It seems like he or she's having a party. News flash, I hate noises.

Okay, since your new in the neighbourhood, I'll let you go tonight.

--

"What the actual hell, Taeyeon?" I flinched back. I didn't notice I slept while waiting for our prof while my chin was resting on my hand. And right now, I woke up to see Taeyeon examining my face which I find creepy.

"Good morning, Koongie oppa. Since you let me leave yesterday, here's a little reward for my hardworking oppa." She handed me a coffee.

"I figure out you'd like coffee because Ms. Kwon told me you're very studious which means you can be staying up late just to study." She ranted on.

Ghad, she's very talkative.

"Thanks Taeyeon." I said coldly.

"Well, I'll go sit there in front. Enjoy your coffee!" She said enthusiastically.

--

When the class ended, I didn't saw Taeyeon so I figured out that I'll go check the library.

"No, please, no. I'm gonna go. Okay okay. Please." Taeyeon's voice caught my attention.

"Okay, okay. Im sorry, okay? Please don't. Okay, bye." She said vulnerably through her phone.

She sighed and turned around. She saw me and her expression suddenly changed.

"Oh, hi. Uh, hi! Uhm. My dad called, and there's an emergency family call I don't know. Im really sorry Oppa I promise I'll study hard with you tomorrow. I need to go. Bye." She bowed and left.

And that means I can rest.

--

I wait for the class to fill up, and wait for our prof to enter our class.

I saw Taeyeon with a bruise near her mouth, and a band-aid near her eyebrow. She's looking at the floor, and when she caught me looking at her, she suddenly smiled and waved at me lively so I just nod in response.

The class went by fast, and now I'm walking with Taeyeon. She's surprisingly not that talkative. And she said she fell off something while doing a family activity yesterday.

"We can study at my place, or yours so you can rest. Or you can skip today's lesson, we'll start tomorrow."

"Oppa, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm really fine. No need to worry. Just a little lack of sleep is all." She smiled weakly and entered the library.

Who are you, Kim Taeyeon?