Thank you, I love you, I'm sorry.

Hello this is your author speaking.

Never in my almost two years of writing stories have experienced something like this.

This might be usual for other famous authors. But for me? This is very unusual.

November 25, 2014 when I published the first chapter of For the better. Before, Twist and turns (My filipino languanged story) was my priority to be updated. But now, it's for the better.

March 17, this story reached six thousand reads. Today, March 20, it has reached seven thousand. In three days, it managed to gain one thousand reads. And for me, this is unusual.

Ever since I opened up a wattpad account, out of all stories I wrote (there are like, fifteen stories I wrote. I just deleted it because it's trash and it's embarrassing.) it's my first time reaching this amount of reads.

Of course I want to thank the lovely couple, Baekyeon. For giving me inspiration to write. Specially Baekhyun. Hehehehe. If it wasn't for them, there's no for the better.

Second, every single one of you reading this story. If you can tell me who all of you are who are anticipating patiently for my updates (though sometimes it's trashy and short) all of you who continue to vote for my story, for some who comments; thank you all so much, these past few days I always feel like updating because I can feel the LOVE LUV. Lol. Thank you all so much. I hope you'll continue to support this story and my stories in the future. Saranghae buinggg~~~

Third, my bestfriends who made a union against me because I killed Luhan. My bestfriends who wants to throw punches at me almost everytime I update this story. Kyla, Noreen and Angelle. Angelle, for crying over my story, thank you. You da maknae so u have the right to cry. As for Kyla and Noreen, you guys are in the unnie line (same as me because im da real unnie ㅠ_ㅠ) u dont have da right to cry. Lol, totally joking. Thank you!!!!

Lastly, sorry for all of those short and filler chapter. Thank you for understanding that I, suffer from writer's block at some times.

This is getting long and irritating, but I just really want to thank all of you. Specially to the one who I dedicate some of my chapters. I love every single one of you with a burning passion. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Oh, Im sorry if you thought this is a chapter. Hehehehehehehehe. So much love.

If you guys ever needed a friend, or whatever. My twitter is @holyjunmyeon and Im on twitter ALL the time.

Again, this is your author speaking. Thanking all of you.

Love lots. X

Danielle author unnie/noona.